do you lick the lid?

Yuk! disgusting the lot of ya! ;)

Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mam would make cakes and when finished I would be all excited and run in shouting "Mam, Mam, can I lick the bowl please?"

To which she would always reply, "No! flush the bloody chain like everyone else!"

No wonder I grew up unhinged:(

;):D

Now I am seriously worried about you baby boy...........this mum would save her lid for you. That has to be better than my last Rollo.......well if I ate them !!

forgot to say - i lick, anywhere, don't care

How nice to see a real man........keep licking Stoo:D

*shudder*

No. Why? Dunno. Perhaps I shall try it one day.......

My favourite is when you peel the lid back and it remains clean. But this is rare, usually a yoghurt 'fart' causes a bit to stick to the lid. Corners are highly susceptible to this yoghurt 'fart' syndrome, but Activia's are quite reliable for those wanting the clean lid.

I don't lick or spoon the extra, the lid goes to the dog and he licks it. :) Then he gets the empty pot- he loves yogurt too.

My favourite is when you peel the lid back and it remains clean. But this is rare, usually a yoghurt 'fart' causes a bit to stick to the lid. Corners are highly susceptible to this yoghurt 'fart' syndrome, but Activia's are quite reliable for those wanting the clean lid.

Impressive research. :p

Not only do I lick the inner lid (wherever I might happen to be having my fix) but on the Muller pots, I even use the tip of my tongue to weedle out the bit left in the little groove at the top of the pot! Sad, I know :sigh:

Minimunchkins said:
Impressive research. :p

Not only do I lick the inner lid (wherever I might happen to be having my fix) but on the Muller pots, I even use the tip of my tongue to weedle out the bit left in the little groove at the top of the pot! Sad, I know :sigh:

Oooh oooh me too!! :O

I dont lick, i scrap....... Same with the OH, as when cleaning out his pack lunch box there is Mullerlight all over the spoon and bag grrrrr :) lol

Back