Do you like being on a diet/eating healthy?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I can honestly say - I love it - I feel fitter, healthier, happier and more in control - but like exercise no matter how good it makes me feel it is still hard to sustain - why is that???

I am doing SW and I agree, I have never felt better both physically and mentally. I love knowing that I am filling up on healthy foods. Our bodies are funny things and you're right is hard to maintain. xx

i love feeling good on healthy foods,but i still love junk! y?

i love when im doing ww properly, i feel so good, im not snappy because im happy with the way my body feels. ye i do still love the odd treat but i have to say i was even thinking this morning how i would swap the way i feel to day (feel fecking fab today for some reason) for giving up big bars of choc for the rest of my life!!
when i am doing ww i refuse to eat choc bars!! i dont think they are worth the points that are in them, for something that makes me feel crappy afterwards!!

i enjoy doing ww i feel good when im eatting healthy physically and psychologicaly, and even better when the scales weigh me lighter!
although on the odd occasion i do wish i wasnt on a diet like when i fancy something naughty and havnt got the points or when we want to eat out, i do save my points in the week though for the weekend so i can have some treats which i think is great doubt you could do this on other diets.

I love feeling in control again, I love my clothes getting looser, and I love the numbers going down on the scales every week. I definitely feel healthier and have more energy, but I always wish I could eat whatever I like when I go out for dinner.

When it works well I love the feeling of being in control. I love knowing my clothes are getting looser and I feel so much more confident.

When it's all going pearshaped I still know what I should be doing, but seem incapable of doing it and it frustrates me. It's got a be a head n heart thing?

Sharon

Im doing weight watchers and yes im feeling the benefits and am enjoying my lifestyle change and my new eating habits - though choccie is still way too temping, i wish i hated all things not good for me!

Back