Do you like being on a diet/eating healthy?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    I can honestly say - I love it - I feel fitter, healthier, happier and more in control - but like exercise no matter how good it makes me feel it is still hard to sustain - why is that???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I am doing SW and I agree, I have never felt better both physically and mentally. I love knowing that I am filling up on healthy foods. Our bodies are funny things and you're right is hard to maintain. xx
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    It puzzles me too!
  5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i love feeling good on healthy foods,but i still love junk! y?
  6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i love when im doing ww properly, i feel so good, im not snappy because im happy with the way my body feels. ye i do still love the odd treat but i have to say i was even thinking this morning how i would swap the way i feel to day (feel fecking fab today for some reason) for giving up big bars of choc for the rest of my life!!
    when i am doing ww i refuse to eat choc bars!! i dont think they are worth the points that are in them, for something that makes me feel crappy afterwards!!
  7. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

i enjoy doing ww i feel good when im eatting healthy physically and psychologicaly, and even better when the scales weigh me lighter!
    although on the odd occasion i do wish i wasnt on a diet like when i fancy something naughty and havnt got the points or when we want to eat out, i do save my points in the week though for the weekend so i can have some treats which i think is great doubt you could do this on other diets.
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Im with you on this, I love the difference in how I feel. Im eating so much healthier now and filling up on 'good' food.

This is one of the main things I love about WW, its re educated me, something I will be able to carry on in maintance when I get to goal
  9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I absolutely love the feeling of being in control of what I'm eating, but I have no idea why I still find it so hard to stick to (with the exeption of now, when I seem to have finally found some real motivation). I love going to bed at the end of the day with that smug feeling of knowing that I've been good all day :) I know I'm not smaller than I was the day before and I know it's gonna take me ages to get to goal, BUT, knowing that I'm 1 day closer at the end of every day makes the world of difference to my attitude! Love it! :)
  10. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I love feeling in control again, I love my clothes getting looser, and I love the numbers going down on the scales every week. I definitely feel healthier and have more energy, but I always wish I could eat whatever I like when I go out for dinner.
  11. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    When it works well I love the feeling of being in control. I love knowing my clothes are getting looser and I feel so much more confident.

When it's all going pearshaped I still know what I should be doing, but seem incapable of doing it and it frustrates me. It's got a be a head n heart thing?

12. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Im doing weight watchers and yes im feeling the benefits and am enjoying my lifestyle change and my new eating habits - though choccie is still way too temping, i wish i hated all things not good for me!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.