Do you like being on a diet/eating healthy?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I can honestly say - I love it - I feel fitter, healthier, happier and more in control - but like exercise no matter how good it makes me feel it is still hard to sustain - why is that???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am doing SW and I agree, I have never felt better both physically and mentally. I love knowing that I am filling up on healthy foods. Our bodies are funny things and you're right is hard to maintain. xx

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    It puzzles me too!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i love feeling good on healthy foods,but i still love junk! y?

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i love when im doing ww properly, i feel so good, im not snappy because im happy with the way my body feels. ye i do still love the odd treat but i have to say i was even thinking this morning how i would swap the way i feel to day (feel fecking fab today for some reason) for giving up big bars of choc for the rest of my life!!
    when i am doing ww i refuse to eat choc bars!! i dont think they are worth the points that are in them, for something that makes me feel crappy afterwards!!

7. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

i enjoy doing ww i feel good when im eatting healthy physically and psychologicaly, and even better when the scales weigh me lighter!
    although on the odd occasion i do wish i wasnt on a diet like when i fancy something naughty and havnt got the points or when we want to eat out, i do save my points in the week though for the weekend so i can have some treats which i think is great doubt you could do this on other diets.

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im with you on this, I love the difference in how I feel. Im eating so much healthier now and filling up on 'good' food.

This is one of the main things I love about WW, its re educated me, something I will be able to carry on in maintance when I get to goal

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I absolutely love the feeling of being in control of what I'm eating, but I have no idea why I still find it so hard to stick to (with the exeption of now, when I seem to have finally found some real motivation). I love going to bed at the end of the day with that smug feeling of knowing that I've been good all day :) I know I'm not smaller than I was the day before and I know it's gonna take me ages to get to goal, BUT, knowing that I'm 1 day closer at the end of every day makes the world of difference to my attitude! Love it! :)

10. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love feeling in control again, I love my clothes getting looser, and I love the numbers going down on the scales every week. I definitely feel healthier and have more energy, but I always wish I could eat whatever I like when I go out for dinner.

11. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When it works well I love the feeling of being in control. I love knowing my clothes are getting looser and I feel so much more confident.

When it's all going pearshaped I still know what I should be doing, but seem incapable of doing it and it frustrates me. It's got a be a head n heart thing?

Sharon

12. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im doing weight watchers and yes im feeling the benefits and am enjoying my lifestyle change and my new eating habits - though choccie is still way too temping, i wish i hated all things not good for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.