Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Neither (I don't have shakes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I mostly prefer mine hot, but just wondered what others thought! (They kind of seem more when they're hot?) :)

Def ice cold especially Banana and Strawberry.

I havent tried the choc mint or choc hot but bet its nice but not keen on hot chocolate usually.

When using hot water do you boil it and use straight from kettle and also do you use same amount as if you were making it cold ( 8 flo oz).

When using hot water do you boil it and use straight from kettle and also do you use same amount as if you were making it cold ( 8 flo oz).
Yes and yes - although I do put in a little cold water first as the instructions say water should be hot but not boiling. My hand blender works wonders either way (I don't use my shaker as a shaker, just as a measure/mixer).

I prefer mine cold they taste better

I usually have the chocolate tetra hot (half tetra in a mug then top up with hot water). I tried the choc mint shake hot and it was disgusting, so all powdered shakes I have nice and cold :)

I have a large mug of the chocolate shake hot every morning when I get to work but have the others ice cold - It never occurred to me to try the others hot - maybe banana would be nice but not sure about the others.

Love a cup of hot chocolate shake in the evening. others have to be cold.

I tend to have most of them hot but that'll probably change when the weather gets warmer. I even had the strawberry shake hot the other day when I zoned out and started making it like I would the other shakes. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either

I have just tried the banana shake hot and it was yummy!!

Very comforting and filling,I will be trying some of the others now!

I always have all of mine warm/hot. Just makes it seem more filling.lol

Then again most of my ss is the soups.

My cdc told me about having the tetra hot, but so far i havent had any hot, all ice cold, and i use 400ml of water so they last longer.

I usually have the chocolate tetra hot (half tetra in a mug then top up with hot water).
Whoa, I never thought of that! Will have to try it (I only have one Tetra a week when I'm at work, but it's a bit rich by itself). :)

For me it depends on the flavour of the shake. For porridge and chocolate I prefer hot and for the fruity ones like strawberry, fruit of the forest and others like vanilla, butterscotch etc, I prefer cold.

Tetra packs I always have at room temp because I only have them when I'm out and about.

Only ever have choc tetra hot topped with water. Hot doesnt seem to fill me up as much as cold. Made a mistake the other day and poured sparkling water into vanilla shake instead of still, very strange but not un drinkable! x x Drink water flavour ho lots though x

Back