Do you think I would gain?

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi

I am currently doing WW but I keep chopping and changing btwn SW and WW, and tonight I am having one of those nights where I am starving on WW and feel like I wanna go back onto SW again. You will see from my sig that I had a pretty good lose this week just gone, and I am wondering, if I went back on SW now do you think I would re gain this?
Thanks for any advice.
x

I can't speak for you, or for WW really as I haven't done it, but I did South Beach (very restrictive) and actually put a few stone back on when I stopped. I am now a SW fanatic, and have continued to lose steadily, and much more "happily" on SW.
My cousin does WW and she actually eats pretty unhealthily, using her points on rubbish and then pretty much starving. I can't say what's right for you hon, but I'd say SW could be great and you needn't ever go hungry. There is a possibility that you might have a small gain in changeover (think I read that somewhere that it can happen) but to be honest the majority of WW people who join our group have a good loss in the first week and continue to lose.
Let us know what you decide to do x

My cousin does WW and she actually eats pretty unhealthily, using her points on rubbish and then pretty much starving.

Then shes not following the plan properly!!

Lizzy theres really no reason youd gain when WW and SW are both food based diets :) You need to think though do you actually want to move or is it just cos youre hungry tonight. And if youre hungry tonight do you know where youve gone wrong today xx Im a great believer of its not broken dont fix it and youre having great losses.

Why not wait til your next wi to make a decision that way youre starting a fresh week with one particular diet :)

Edited: WOW I just saw your losses. Personally with losses like that Id be seriously loathed to move is it worth trying a bit of menu planning for the rest of the week and make sure you balance your points out?

Back