Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hiya!
We have started team 21 which currently has 3 spaces on it. So vetgat & maybebaby if you'd like to join us we have a thread going on the cd teams board.
Be great to have you onboard. x

Id love to join a team please?!

Hi guys

Im starting cd 2mo and would love to join a team to keep me motivated! :D

Any offers? :p

xoxox

I would like to join a team please!
I am on a mission to lose as much weight as humanly possible before my wedding on Aug 4th.

i would also ike to join a team please as i had my firs weigh in yesterday :)

Team 3 has 1 space available as I have decided to stand down as have been messing about for ages and just havent been doing very well. Am on meds so off CD for at least another 2 weeks now so seems silly hogging a team space when Im not really doing it at the mo!

Just pop over to Team 3 thread and introduce yourself if you are interested in joining. Will be first come first served im afraid - only way to do it really!

Team 15 have a space available if anyone is still looking for a team! First one to say hi on our thread is in :D:D

Thanks xx

Team 8 are looking for a friendly lively member to make us up to 6 again.

If you have a sense of humour and want to loose some serious weight (and give me advice on shoes!) then please drop by and have a look.

Any Questions please PM me.

Hi finally found this thread. looking for a team please............ started 19th jan on ss+ need the support
XX Biltsy XX

I'd like a team too - I posted on Team 8 but was told they are full.

i want to join a team 2. 2 be honest i tink wee have enough for another team lol.
sammy xxx

Hi I start on the 31/1/09 and I am really going to need some help! So I'm looking to join a group please

Hi. Team 14 has space for 2 new members. If you are committed to CD please come and introduce yourself. First come first served.

Team now full. Thanks.

Last edited:
Team 1 has a space for a new member, 1st to introduce them selves on our 'leahslightweights' thread is in, come we need a full team to win win win.xxxx

Hi all....

Team 19 *Fat Guys Slim* have 2 vacancies.... If your interested please can you pm me before posting on our thread, I would just like to hear a little more about you and your long term goals. I only ask because we have been let down twice and we need new members who are committed and who can log in regularly keeping their profiles updated etc in order to help me out (team leader) and my other team mates. We have not yet been able to post any results due to being let down by others so we are eager to get going and to rack up some scores which is why its important the right people join us!! :D:D:D

I look forward to hearing from people!! Kate

xxXXxx

Back