Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 8 is looking for another bubbly member to join the fun!

We are obviously the best team, so come and join us!

Go have a read of the thread, and if you like what you see then pm me!

Can't wait to meet you!

Hi Cazpike

As my previous post says, we are looking for 2 new members, we would be willing to take you so long as your commited and have regular internet access.....?

Kate xx

Yup, and im not far from u, Dorset :), you will have to bare with me though, just learning my way around everything!

Keeps saying i have no access to anything ahhhhhhhhhh

OK hun, well if you go onto our team thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself the rest of the team can *meet* you :D

Yup, and im not far from u, Dorset :), you will have to bare with me though, just learning my way around everything!

Keeps saying i have no access to anything ahhhhhhhhhh

Hi Cazpike :)

Once you have made some more posts you will be able to access more things around the site :D:D:D

Can I join a team please

hi,Iam having my 1st weigh in tonight,would love to join a team.

Hello there,

I have had many attempts at cd previously but have never really been mentally ready so I am starting again tomorrow for the very last time ever. I would love to join a team, if there are any vacancies???

Team1 leahs lightweights have space for 1 new member, 1st to introduce themselves on our thraed is in , welcome.xxxxxx

Starting SS soon, need a new member?

I should be starting SS in around 10 days. I might be looking to join a Team, if anyone wants me? Or am I advertising too early?

Hey mat, im exactly the same as you. Haven't received gp forms yet but i hope to have it all sorted and get started in the next 2 weeks. I would love to join a team as well. It'd be nice for you and i to join the same team if possible since we will be at the same stage of the diet :)
Also i see you have the same amount of weight to lose as i do.
When do you hope to reach your target weight? x

Hi and welcome! Keep an eye out at the advertising agency! ;) it's a first come first serve for vacancies but I think you have to be near starting at the very least as 'figures' of losses count each week. :)

good luck!

Team 8 is still looking for someone wonderful to join us...

Come and join the most posted team on the boards... roll up roll up etc!

Thanks Purple Hugs. I'll keep an eye on the thread and post a few days before I start, if I don't hear anything between now and then. I thought maybe a Team might want me from day 1, as that way they could make use of the initial big losses. ;)

Hi Mat and everyone else :p

I'm Team Leader of Team 8 and we're looking for a new member. You don't need to be near the start of your journey to join a team, everybody is welcome, it is first come first serve for the vacancy to be filled.

Maybe one of you would like to come join us...see ya soon :p

i would love to join a team! im in my first week day 4 and ive lost 7lbs already (according to my scales, anyways)

im not feeling the hunger at all (so far)! i love this diet!! i will NOT cheat!

pick me for your team!

PS im not sure what its all about like...but do we compete against eachother in weight lost each week!?

Erin xxx

Team 22 have a space - first come first serve.. don't knock me over in the rush! ;)

Back