Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

a space in team 1 still just post an intro on our team thread.xx

yummy mummy you back!! what a shame - we havnt found a team leader yet, i wonder if you would be allowed to come back? xxxx

We have a space on team 17 sisters of slim if anyones interested
xx

Hi

After fannying around for the last few weeks I have decided to get my act together and go for it big time. Would anyone welcome a former naughty little picker who needs some help?

Ladies, still got a vacancy on team 8...

If you fancy coming by to have a look and like what you see say hello :) or PM me.

Anyone got room for me :) I'm new and have my first weigh in tomorrow. On the 810 and need to lose 3 stone by May. Need motivation and upbeat chats as I'm a stay at home mum to an 8 month old and therefore have temptation all around

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have 2 spaces in Team 9 - The Waterbabes :) xx

Team 9 is now full :) xx

Last edited:
Hi,
i'm starting on Monday and need to loose 21lbs ... maybe more ... depends what my reflection decides. I have 6 weeks to do it.

Does anyone want me in there team ... i need motivation!!!

Kirsty :)

Still a vacancy on Team 8! Come and join in!

Right im first week back on cambridge and motivated beyond words - had meeting with counceller yesterday, i have my stuff and i am SS+ with porridge, omg yum! Am weighing in a little earlier then normal - thursday but should be a good wi whatever as I am 100% committed to this.

Plus i have a sense of humour and a avid poster and look foxy - now who wants me in their team!?

Back