Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Right im first week back on cambridge and motivated beyond words - had meeting with counceller yesterday, i have my stuff and i am SS+ with porridge, omg yum! Am weighing in a little earlier then normal - thursday but should be a good wi whatever as I am 100% committed to this.

Plus i have a sense of humour and a avid poster and look foxy - now who wants me in their team!?

saraian24 ... there is 1 place left on team 24 if you want it :) we are brand new and called Skinny Beatchs.
x

Team 8 have a vacancy still! We are very nice, honest! Come and join us!

Looking for a team to join please.

I have a lot of weight to loose (7 stone approx) so am in it for the long haul but i am very motivated.

I am starting Monday 16th Feb (weighing on a sunday)

TIA

Team 24 is full, so I'm starting Team 25...

Trying to decide what to call it, but yes, you're more than welcome.

What do you think - Sliminators, Slim Bin, or Light Fantastic?

I have at least 7 stone to lose, as well, so you'd have some company for the long haul!

Need some team motivation

Hi there, I am starting ss on Tuesday (off to see counciler tomorrow) and would love to join a team to help me through it and keep me motivated, I have 5 stone to loose and this is my last option, i WILL do this!! If there any spaces left anywhere, please let me know....Thanks

Hi there room for 1 more on your team 25

Team 25's thread is up and running, if anyone's interested in being a Sliminator :D

Count me in your team 25

Just need one more Sliminator...

Team 24 has 1 place left, unfortunatly one of the team members dropped out :(
Come and join the Skinny Beatchs

Team 24 has 1 place left, unfortunatly one of the team members dropped out :(
Come and join the Skinny Beatchs

Ooo ooo is there still room in the skinny beatchs?? Im not starting day 1 till Wednsday (CDC let me down today) but really want to join a team!

Ooo ooo is there still room in the skinny beatchs?? Im not starting day 1 till Wednsday (CDC let me down today) but really want to join a team!

Yeh ... there are 2 places left ... go to the CD teams forum and then on our thread and sign up!!!
A couple of us just started today so we are freshers!

Hi all,

Team 15 is looking for a new team member to replace the lovely Peachy :)

If you are interested come and introduce yourself on our thread or pm me, first to say hi is in xx

Team 25 (Sliminators) is now full.

Back