Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

hey peeps, there is now a new vacancy in team 22 rumbles :) first come first serve :) we are all in either week 3,4 or 5 of our cd journey so for people who are just starting we can help as we went through our first week not that long ago.
:) :)

Hey just to let you no, the space on team 22 has been filled by the lovely eyeontheprise, sorry :D

Hi there , ok It looks like our team 25 is looking for a team leader Grrlscount was our leader , is there anyone who would like this Job :))

blondegayle your welcome in team 21! just send us a message on our thread

Team 21 is now full :)

team 25 we have a new team leader , so we are now full

Hey all,

Just wondering if there were any spaces left on the CD teams or plans to make a new team. I have just gotten back to CD after falling rather spectularly off the WW wagon and would love the support of a team.

Let me know
x

Maybe we should make a team if we can round up another 4 members, I wonder if indianprincess is still up for it

hope you find a team soon girls , think you will be team 26 then , start asking about now and i'm sure you'll find the rest very soon

On team 25 there is a place , yes mine , msjmc as i'm under the doctor at the moment having blood done and not allowed to do CD until its sorted out . So if your up for a great team , winning team :) go for it .as i HAVE TO LEAVE

On team 25 there is a place , yes mine , msjmc as i'm under the doctor at the moment having blood done and not allowed to do CD until its sorted out . So if your up for a great team , winning team :) go for it .as i HAVE TO LEAVE

Hi ya
Please could we put this on hold for a day just want to check something first, I will keep you posted if position still available, Thank you guys, just trying to hold on to MsJMC if I can. Lisa BB x

Hello can i join a team please, this is my first time doing any sort of diet, so could do with the support, i am on day 5 x :D

Back