Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Perhaps if there are spaces becoming available in teams we should hold off creating a new one... I am not sure how this all works but I am sure that someone who knows more will explain eventually

Quizzicalgrrl and I are starting a new team we currently have 4 vacancies so if you are still on the look out for a team come say hi on the thread

Hello! Newbie here looking for a team. Am now on day 2 of CD and would really like some team support and some friendly faces to chat to. I have 51/2 stone to lose so could be here for some time!

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to join a team pretty please :) I'm on day 4 and doing SS+. Initial goal is to lose 3 stone however I am going to re-assess this afterwards and possibly lose more. I'm a friendly and chatty 25yr old lass who'd love to give/receive advice and general chit chat..

Thanks for reading x

Team 8 are looking for a fabulous bubbly witty new member - come have a look and if you like us post!

First come first in! :D

Edit ~ position filled. Thank you for your applications and I hope you all find lovely teams!

Last edited:
Team 1 have 1 place free, 1st to introduce themselves on our thread is in, come and join us, wlecome.xx

Space now taken.xx

Last edited:
Team please!

I am new to CD and this sounds like a good motivational tool for me and a chance to be encouraged and encourage others in weightloss. I have a significant amount to lose and doubt my will power!

Please let me join your team:)

we have a space on leahs lightweights team 1 if you are still looking , just introduce your self and the others will welcome you as and when they are around.xx

Hello all I'm looking for a team to join.
I'm currently on week 3 of SS x

Hi all. Looking to join a team when a place is open!
Thanks.

Hi there, The Shrinking Violets (team 10) have been shrinking in more ways than one. We have seen teamies get to within a stone of their goals and leave us.

If you really want to shrink, come along to the team thread and introduce yourself. First three to post are in.

We look forward to meeting you!
Frances, Gemma and Jayne

Hiya

Only on day 2 today but would love to join a team for a bit of a boost!! Something to look forward to every week. ha ha x x x

Back