Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 3 are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team...please drop me a pm and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Kate

Shape shifters - Team 13 are also looking for new members. If you are interested please let us know either via this thread or the team 13 thread
with love

Mission: Slimpossible needs team members. Post on our team thread to apply. Limited spaces, first come first served, unless you slip me a fiver!! ;)

Mission: Slimpossible needs team members. Post on our team thread to apply. Limited spaces, first come first served, unless you slip me a fiver!! ;)
hey as you are local i could probably get that fiver to you, :)
i have posted on your team board, but could i join you pls?
thanks tracy

team 24 has place for 1 new member please sign our thread if you want to join...1st prson to sign gets the place.:p

I NEED A TEAM!!! SOMEBODY LEMME IN!!!!! (please)

On week two and need a team!!! Anybody got a space? Plleez!!

Hello,

Day 1 on SS and need to have some motivating friends to help me please!

If there is a space on a team, that would be great.

Team 3 has a place open, first one to post on the team thread will be accepted.

Hi, i am starting Cambridge for the firt time. I am doing SS to begin with. I would love love love to join a team if there's a space available?
X

There is a space on team 3 if you want to join us :)

Bev x

Thanks Bev, i'd love to. Is there anything i have to do? (an initiation ceremony or anything ;), lol)

I will see you over at the team 3 thread and explain to you over there what happens, welcome to team 3 xx

We have a team place on Team 13 Shape Shifters...we also won the individual team member this week !!!
How impressive is that.......:)
One of our new teamies has decided to try a different diet so if anyone would like to join us then please post on the Team 13 thread and we look forward to welcoming you.

All you need to do is write on the thread....
with love xx

Back