Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Flab2Fab - Team 15 are looking for a new member!

If you fancy joining us on our quest to skinnydom, PM me or post on our thread.

We're all looking forward to finding a new member for our gang.

xxx

Hi,
I am on day five CD SS and would like to join a team, please.

I have a team member who gets weighed on a monday and that will be her only weigh in all week, what would you suggest we do for the Sunday weigh in's as she wouldn't be able to give a figure.....

Thanks in advance

Bev x

Oooo pick me, pick me! :p

I'm starting SS on the 30th March and would love to join a team :D

Hope there's space for lil old me (at least I will be when I've finished!)

The Water Babes have a space for one team member who is committed to CD and who would love to join a group of friendly girls to share their journey with. Here is the link to our thread: http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/71857-water-babes-thread-team-9-a.html

Either PM me or pop a post on the thread.

Looking forward to having a new member.

Tracey (Team Leader) xx

Hi, any teams still got a space? im new to posting but been on CD for 3 weeks

I am looking for a place on a team, anyone looking??

We are still looking, if someone is committed please pop along, first come first served to Team 19 Fat Guys Slim---- come along and introduce yourself :D:D Kate xx

Hello,

Team 25 - Sliminators, are looking for a new team member, we are a fairly new team we are all doing really well and are very motivated. We range between wanting to lose 4 and 7 + stone, so if you would like to join us, please come and say hello on our thread, we are all going to get to target this year and would welcome anyone with the same attitude to join our team, first over gets in, just say hello and I will explain what we need to do next.

See you soon

Lisa xx (Team Leader)

Hi Lisa, I'd love you join you if you still have a free space - I have posted on your team thread. x

Hi,

I'm looking for a team to join.

I have 75lbs to lose and I'm totally commited to losing it.

I've completed CD sucessfully before and lost 38lbs.

Due to pregnancy pigout I now have a lot of weight to lose but know I can do it.

Hi peeps, i started today and am looking for a team to join i have 71lbs to lose (eek)

Hi, I have just started CD and am looking for a team to join, I am 100% committed to losing this weight and I have 51lb to lose....

Hi Leela and ShaunV, why dont we join together and find another 3 people to make our own team up?? Let me know if you are interested..

Hi there, Team 10 (The Shrinking Violets) is a team member down by the looks of things. It is a fairly well established team with soontobelittlegem a founding member last summer. We offer loads of support and would love a nice keenie starting out on CD.

First one to introduce themselves on the team's thread gets the place. Look forward to meeting you.
Frances

Hi all!
we have 2 spaces on team 21 - just come over and say hello xxx

Back