Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Last edited:
Hi There, newbie here, starting tomorrow and would love to join a team, are there any spaces out there?! x

How to join team?

Hi , was wondering if it's too late to join a team and how do I do it ? I have first weigh in after 5 days this coming Friday:confused:

Team 21 still has 1 space available if anyone would like to come to the team thread and introduce themselves :)

Team wanted :)

Hi everyone,
I restarted CD yesterday and this time am hugely motivated!

I am looking for a team place for mutual motivation has anyone got any spaces?

Have set myself a goal of 5 stone !

Hi everyone.

I started CD SS this morning and am already finding these forums a HUGE help in motivating me and keeping my mind off food. I'm looking to join a team to keep me motivated, happy and on the right track. I have ALOT to lose! Anyone got anyspaces?

Along with lisalulu Im finding this really useful-helps me to know I'm not on my own! I started CD SS yesterday (03/04/09) and would like to join a team if possible.

Hi all.

There is a space in team 15 Flab to Fab if you are interested. First person to post in our thread is in.

Hope to welcome a new member soon

xxx

Team 8 is looking again, 1 more member because 1 of the team has got to target!

Looking for someone lively with a sense of humour... if you fit the bill send me a pm or post on the team thread.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Just started CD SS on Monday and looking to join a team:)

Hiyaaaaaa!!
I need a team!!
let me in your team !! heheheh ;-)
JO xxxxx

Team 21 has a couple of spaces, we are looking for motivated, avid posters :D just pop along to the team thread and introduce yourself ;)

Hi! (Happy Easter!)

I'm starting my CD diet tomorrow, Monday 13th April...

Anyone else starting around this time?

Do we join a pre-existing team, or do we start a new one??

Vx

Team 25 ~ The Sliminators ~ have a couple of spaces for anyone who would like to join a team.

We are motivated, friendly and there for eachother on our weight loss journey so if you would like to join a team please have a look thro our thread and feel free to let us know if you would like to join us.

Take care all

Team 8 have a vacancy...
We are a friendly, motivated bunch, who give lots of support! We're looking for someone lively and who posts a lot to join us! xxxx

Back