Team 21 is now full :)

looking for a team???

Hi Guys
I am looking for a team to join????
Started CD SS this morning, 4st to lose
Thanks
W_M

We still have a space on Team 8, first one there bags it! See you there.....xxx

I re-started today and would like to join a team. I guess i'm the first member of team 9??!!

I re-started today and would like to join a team. I guess i'm the first member of team 9??!!

Hi Emma
I'll join your team but not sure about the no???? I think that it might have to be 29????? We need to check hun

your right sweet - im not really sure what i'm doing!!! ha ha

your right sweet - im not really sure what i'm doing!!! ha ha

LOL - welcome to my world! So we're TEAM 29 - 2 members and need 4 more????

I started CD SS this morning, nothing like being a bit keen but I need all the support I can get and happy to give it all back! :p

I will join team 29 if the offer is open. i am on week 3 but not getting a WI until 25th April now. lost 13lb so far. but around 80 to go.

Hello all

Team 25 The Sliminators still have a vacancy.

We 3 members who have been dieting for few weeks now and 2 members - one who started yesterday and 1 last week. So we have a good mix team.

Anyone interested please feel free to have a look at out thread and let us know.

We are a friendly bunch who like a chat and lots of support on tap! lol

Team 25 The Sliminators

TEAM 29

I will join team 29 if the offer is open. i am on week 3 but not getting a WI until 25th April now. lost 13lb so far. but around 80 to go.

Hi PP
Yes we all need to support each other! I lurked on here for weeks before finally getting the courage to post!
So thats 3 members - 3 more required! xx

ok if team 29 is going aeadwe need a name and another two people plus nominate a team leader i think

Team 29 im all your if you want me!! xx lol

ok if team 29 is going aeadwe need a name and another two people plus nominate a team leader i think

Oh how exciting... LOL! well done Laura, PP yep we need both... Something positive for the team name most def! Maybe better to msg directly rather than spam up this thread!?!? Need to get our thinking caps on xx

I think we need someone who has been doing cd for a bit to be a team leader for team 29, anyone want to join us, we need 2 more members

Awesome Team 26 Needs a 6th member!

Hi!

Our Team is comprised of 5 super fantastic chicks! 2 people close to goal and 3 people with a way to go. We have a mix of veterans, a newbie and a re-starter. We are a super supportive team.

We are looking for someone with bags of commitment and a super sense of humour. If this is you, send me a message!

We all can't wait to meet you xxx:welcome:

help!!!

Hi everyone, im brand new to this forum, started cd today!!!!

Im very overweight :cry:but determined to loose it, this is a whole new start for me, im finally facing up to the fact I need to look after myself.

I would love to join a team so we can all motivate each other.......... if anyone will have me!

Back