Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Oh god its like a job interview, I have all the qualifications and definately fill the profile..........and the one next to that, not sure what the team thing is but am commited to losing the weight and if this will help me to lose weight or help someone else then please someone sign me up.:grouphugg:

Team 24 Skinny Beatchs have at least 1 place in a supportive and friendly team, we're all at various stages of cambridge and have different amounts to loose.

Come check the thread out and sign if you wanna join..1st come gets the place:p

team 29 needs 2 more!

Hi
Team 29 is a new team, we're all at the start of our journeys (well mine is a re-start) if I had more time in fron on the PC then I would offer to be the Team Leader but have limited access due to working long hours...
We are all really keen to start a team to help us along, offer support & friendship! Let us know if you're up for joining us ? ? xxx xxx xxx

I am after a team to join please??

On day 6 of the diet. Finding it a little hard as I really get intense pleasure from eating (then again, who doesn't!) but have managed to stick to it so far so maybe this time I can go all the way?

I have about 4.5 stone to lose (although CDC is pushing me to lose 5 which will make me 11 stone rather than my original 11.5 I planned....).

Was finding it hard until I found this board. I read it as the family eat their meals to remind me to keep going...

What else do I need to say?? Um....aged 28, mother of two (aged 3 and 5), supportive hubby, friends and family that think I am insane for living off this many calories, work every evening as a legal secretary, been overweight since I met my hubby at 15 and never dropped below 13.5 stone since then (and that was after I came out of hospital after being extremely ill) and I can tell you the exact weight I was on my wedding day, such is my obsession with weighing myself (16.4lb if you're interested! LOL).

Anyone willing to take me on!?!?!?

Hey Vixhicks team 24 skinny beatchs (too be):p would love to have you as a new member take a look at our thread we're lovely bunch of girls and all supportive:) sign if you'd like to join x x

cooky i am part of a team called 6 stone or more to lose, you dont have to have that much to join us come and have a look you will be more than welcome to join us

Hi there, I have a lot more than 6 stones to loose. My first goal is to loose 107 lb for my daughters wedding. Is there a team I can join please:D

Hey Girls team 24 Skinny beatchs has at least 1 place maybe 2....check the thread out and say hello if wanna join:p

Hi all,

I'm Kate, a CD restarter as I've just taken a month or so off as I had family visiting and went on holiday so I'm looking for a team to join for support. I was team leader for team 3 but left and they seem to have gone now so looking for a fresh start.

So far I've lost 2 stone and am looking to lose quite a lot more so if I can join your team then please pm me asap as I'm restarting tomorrow and need all the support I can get after such a long break.

Thanks, Kate

Hi guys, just wondered if there were any spaces on any teams at all?

I have roughly 6 - 7 stone to loose and am 100% commited to this. I realise this will be the hardest thing I have ever had to do and would love the support and encouragement a team would bring :)

Last edited:
I'd lurve to join a team ..............think it would really help me stay motivated !!!! let me knowxxxxxxxxxxx

Team 24 Skinny Beatchs (to be):p have 1 space available. We're friendly and supportive and all at different stages of our cambridge journey, Have a look at our thread and 1st to sign gets the place. hope to see you soon x x:D

Hey zoey84
weight to go team 27 have spaces - come and join us!!

Hi all

There are some spaces available on Team 23 Mission Slimpossible!

Come and have a look and if you're interested in joining, leave us a message - first come, first served!

Back