Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Shape Shifters-Team 13 have two spaces available :)
If you are interested please send me a message of pop onto our thread :)

Hi Amannda

That would be great. I am new to the site , so have not had 50 posts yet, so cannot email you directly. I am sure I will be there soon.

Li
Shape Shifters-Team 13 have two spaces available :)
If you are interested please send me a message of pop onto our thread :)

Waterbabes have 1 space to fill, we are a really friendly bunch who are really serious about losing weight and can offer loads of support. Pop on to our thread and take a look or PM me.

Team 8 have 2 spaces available...come along and join us- spaces to the first people who answer! :)

We've still got some space over on Mission Slimpossible, pop over for a chat and leave a message on the thread if you fancy joining!

Team 27 - Weight to go have a space.....
Come and say hello!

Team 8 still have 1 space available....any takers?
We are very friendly...honest! xxx

Team 9 - The Waterbabes still have 1 space available! Either pop over to our thread and post us a message or PM our leader tracey001 if you are interested :)

Team 22 - Rumbles -
2 spaces avaialable - Just come along to the thread, first two to post are the new members! :)

Hi, I would love to join a team if there are spaces available. I have started CD today and have around 10 st to lose.

Thanks and hugs
Sooze xx

Fat Guys Slim- have 1 new space available! Either pop over to our thread and post us a message or PM myself if you are interested

Cheers :D

Hi, I am in week three and would love to join a team!

Thanks

Brilliant! Thanks Naj - I have posted on your thread!

Team 27 - Weight to go have 3 spaces available. Please come and join us on our thread.

Things have gone a bit quiet on team 10 and we could probably do with another team member to keep things ticking over. Come over if you fancy a very happy, friendly team.

Back