Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 27 is full again now. Woo-hoo!

only 10s to go!!!

Hi,

I am newbie on day 3 and feel like I am slowly dying.... need support as I have a massive 1o stone too loose!!!

snap me up please!!

Any teams have any room for a new starter?

Any spaces available??

Hi, currently on day 3 and doing well so far, i've got a good 6-7 stone to lose and feel that by joining a team i'll keep it up with the support. ;)

Team required

Hi, I'm new and am looking for a supportive team to join ,,,, I too can offer lots of support and motivation to other team members, please let me know if you have any spaces ,,,,, anyone?

I am returning as after losing lots on lighterlife > 4 yrs ago, I have retried cambridge but miss the group support hence joing this forum!

Thanx:)

Hi team 1 has spaces for 2 further members now :) x

Hello new to CD started yesterday, did lose 4 1/2 stone with LL 2 years ago but have gained a lot of that back. Could do with the support of a team any vacancies please???

Hi all - Team 1 have now filled all spaces - thank you xx

duplicate message

Last edited:
There's still some spare room over at Team 23 Mission:Slimpossible if anyone wants to join?

Hi, I am returning to the Cambridge Diet after a 8 month break - I joined this week and have 4.5 stone to loose. I came across the team area and think its a great idea and would love to join a team. Is anyone looking for a member?

Come on over to Team 23, Mission:Slimpossible! We are all at various stages of CD and are looking for new members to contribute to our team!

just found these team things im on day 14, as a returner, lost 8lb so far (day 12) and want to get into my summer clothes that I bought 2 years ago, as they stopped fitting me, just after the end of last summer, so desperate to get a beach bod for my hols, well not quite, but at least one where I dont wobble everywhere.

I wont get to my goal final weight by the hols, but it will be a very good start, I will also be able to get back into my size 10/12 suits again, which quite frankly now sit furthest away from me in the wardrobe, having got down all my size 16 suits from the attic back in Oct last year, they got tight so action required, hey they already getting baggy on me.

Would love to join a team for support, how do i do it.

Debs

The CD Weight Warrior Princesses have 2 spaces available, anyone interested please come say hello on our thread

Our Thread

i want to join a team?

i want to join a team but aint got a clue which one.im officially starting tomorro. any ideas guys.

CD Weight Warrior Princesses (team 21) has space, come on the team thread and say hello :D

Back