Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 26 Has openings

Hi!

Our Team is comprised of 4 super fantastic chicks and 1 great guy! 2 people close to goal and 3 people with a way to go. We have a mix of veterans, a newbie and a re-starter. We are a super supportive team.

We are looking for someone with bags of commitment and a super sense of humour. If this is you, send me a message or hop on over to the thread.

We all can't wait to meet you xxx:welcome:

Team 21 is now full :)

Team 22 needs members 3 are fine :)

Hi all, I will be starting next week on the SS plan. I would like to join a team to share my journey and yours through the CD experience. I think teamwork will help me through what I think is going to be a tough uphill challenge.
Waiting hopefully
Wendy xx

Now dont all rush at once :cry:

Cambridge Diet Returner

Hi,
I am on day 21 of my second attempt at CD SS and would love to join a team. Let me know if there are any vacancies.
X

Hi!

Our Team is comprised of 3 super fantastic chicks and 1 great guy! 1 people close to goal and 3 people with a way to go. We have a mix of veterans, a newbie and a re-starter. We are a super supportive team.

We are looking for someone with bags of commitment and a super sense of humour. If this is you, send me a message or hop on over to the thread.

We all can't wait to meet you xxx:welcome:

Team 22 - Rumbles are still looking for 2 members and have a new member just joined.. come along :) We promise to be friendly! :)

We've still got room for 1 more over on Team 23 Mission:Slimpossible - come on over for a chat!

Team 27 - Weight to go need a new member, come and join us on our thread.

Ok I have 2 spaces (maybe more soon) on team 4 Moving Mountains. You need to commit to posting at least once a day and to help support your other team members.
If anyone is interested in these spaces let me know and I'll introduce you to the team.;)

Hey kellymundy

I'm hopiing to restart this week and looking for a team, have at least 4 stone to lose to get to top end of goal and am determined this time :D

Team 19 FAT GUYS SLIM are looking for 3 people to join ,why not come along and stick your name down first 3 people will be in

Back