Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Waterbabes have 1 possibly 2 spaces to fill. You must be able to commit to posting every day to help, support and motivate everyone on the team. We are a really friendly bunch of girls and look forward to sharing our experience with new people.

I'd love to join a team again if anyone has room for me.. I was in 7 when it originally started. I'm on week 2 of restart so having big losses at the moment

hi there, I was just reading your other thread and wondering about asking you to join our team (Team 10). We have so many people join and disappear that I am trying to find someone with staying power -- something I know you have. So please come over to the thread and say hello if you haven't been snapped up already!

Well done too!

Frances

hi! I'm starting ss on Saturday and would like to join a team! I'm going to lose 7st for Xmas!

Hi Kitt21, would love to have you on the waterbabes team, two of us are in Wiltshire too....not to far from somerset :D. All we ask is that you commit to posting everyday, we are a really friendly team of girls who will offer you loads of help, support and motivation. xx

Ellietoobig, yes you can join the waterbabes if you want as we have two spaces, where abouts in somerset are you???? All we ask is that you commit to posting everyday, we are a really friendly team of girls who will offer you loads of help, support and motivation. Pop along to our thread and introduce yourself.

xx

Hi all....

Long lost soul here trying to get into a new Team since the downfall of my old one :(:(

Im a loyal member and log on usually every day!

thanks

Anni
xxxx

Still one place left on the waterbabes team, Kitt21 or baby_callalillies - first come first served, come on over and introduce yourslf on our thread. xx

Hello

In need of some team support anyone have a space for a returner! I've just started phase 2 of my weight loss journey am back on day 1 and on SS - Was on a team last time but they have disappeared

Any vaccancies??

Bye for now

Angel we have a vacancy on team 4 Moving Mountains at the moment if you're interested?
All I ask is that my team members post at least once a day to help support the other team members, even if it's just to ask how everyone is doing.
Pop onto our thread and say hi if you're interested hun, we'd love to have you!;)

hi I'm still on the hunt for a team! I started ss today! X

I need a team too!! I started today also!! just having my last shake and am beginning to feel the struggle!. Still no headaches so i will consider myself lucky at the moment.. Would love a team for the added support. x

I also need a team if there are any spaces out there? Starting SS tomorrow, have tried and failed once before but am a million per cent focused to do this. Getting married in May next year and fast running out of time before I need to go find a dress, really need a team to help me through the tough times, if there are any spaces out there, please let me know. Thanks x

hi :)
I start SS tomorow, just got back from getting my first pack, and would love to be able to join a team or maybe start a new one, im really looking forward in starting, and think that the benefit of haveing a team, will help me so much more :)

karon step this way we have a space on Moving Mountains team 4! All we ask is that you post at least once a day to help keep yourself and others motivated!
If you're interested just pop onto our thread and say hi!;)

Still 1 place left on the Waterbabes Team. All we ask is that you commit to posting everyday, we are a really friendly team of girls who will offer you loads of help, support and motivation. Pop along to our thread if you would like to join our team :D.

Hi, my teams disbanded, only 2 of us left and we have been friends for years. Looking for a new team. Any spaces for 1 or both of us?

Been on Cambridge diet for 12 weeks, lost nearly 3 stone. Near my target but looking to extend it by either .5 or 1 stone.

Post regularly

Hi,

Looking for a team if there is a spaces anywhere. I have been on ss for 5 days now, fairly focused but not sure how my first weekend on it is gonna go!

Back