Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any places on an active team??? My team sadly disintegrated and I am looking for lot's of support.
Have been SS 100~% for nearly 10 weeks now...

Anyone?

x

hi I've just lost a stone in my first week and am still looking for a team. Or maybe 4 of us could start a new one???

hi I've just lost a stone in my first week and am still looking for a team. Or maybe 4 of us could start a new one???

I'd like to join with you Kitt, we have similar amounts to lose. Also- well done on the 14lb loss, brilliant!

Im looking for a team - I started today!

Im doing sole source plus for the 1st 2 weeks at least - i get married on 27th August and have a dress that doesnt fit eeek! x

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any places on an active team??? My team sadly disintegrated and I am looking for lot's of support.
Have been SS 100~% for nearly 10 weeks now...

Anyone?

x

Hi Tillyfloss,

We would love to have you on our team. We are called the 100% CDERS and some of us are returners trying to stay on the straight and narrow.

Thanks

Laila

The 100% CDERS team has 4 spaces, so if you would like to join please let me know. We ask for a committment to post on our thread and to stay on track with SS 100% no cheating or bingeing. :D

If you want to join, please let me know.

Looking for a team place

Hi Everyone

If anyone has a spare team place I would love to take it, I have just finished my 8th week on CD and have lost 36lbs so far..... I look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks x

Hi Neptune and Bubbly penguin,

We have space on our team if you would like to join. We are called the 100% CDERS. Hoping to follow CD 100% and supporting and motivating each other along the way!

:)

Hey Sass,

Would love to have you in our team the 100% CDERS.

Laila x

The Sliminators!

Hi!

:D :D :D One of our members has REACHED Goal!!! :D :D :D

So... would you like a place in our team?

We're all doing very well, are lovely, and supportive of each other, and we also won the team of the week last week! :D

We're all at different stages, and we're a quite motivated bunch :)

PM me for a place!

Vxx

Waterbabes have one space...you must be able to commit to posting regularly (daily if poss), we can offer you loads of help, motivation and support. We are a really friendly team looking forward to having a new member to complete our team.

Either PM me or just pop on to our thread.

Hi everyone :)

If anyone has a spare team place I would love to join you. I'm on day 7 today (ss). My weigh in is tomorrow morning, so hoping for a good loss!

Thank you x

Last edited:
Back