Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 21 CD W8 Warrior Princesses have spaces, looking for enthusiastic, regular posters! :D if anyone is interested pop on over to the team thread and say hello :D

Hi Jacci, team 21 has space pop over to our team thread and introduce yourself :D

Hi, I start SS tomorrow and would like to join a team that can help and motivate through the hungry stage and beyond... imagine a deer in the head lights thats about to get grumpy and you'll see I need help! xxx

looking for a team

hi i'm on my second week and looking for a team to join plan to be on the diet for a year as i have 12 stone 2 lose
if any one has a space - i'll promise 2 be good :bliss:

Hi Dominique2009 there is a space on the waterbabes team, all we ask is that you post regularly. We have members at all stages of their journey including ones who have reaches target, so can offer you loads of help, motivation and support.

xx

looking for a team

have just completed my 1st 4 days on ss and looking for some companions

Hi there,
Has anyone got a space in their team for me?
I'm doing quite well, but think I would do much better with a team, a bit more of a challenge!
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hellooooooo.

I'd love to join a team that has any space etc. Definately could use the support and Team motivation to get through this journey.

xx

Elay - Skinny Beatchs has a space as one of our team has got to goal, your welcome to join if you want to pop over and introduce yourself.

Debs

Hi all! Im also looking for team too. My team has lost 2 members now and hasnt been active for 2 weeks and Im restarting needing lots of encouragement plzzz ;)

Hey! :sign0144:

I started Sole Source today and I'm in a bit of a panic about it all. I'd love to join a team. I'm new to these forums but I'm pretty addicted to the internet so I'll be posting loads! :wavey:

Team 21 still has a space! anyone interested pop on over and say hello :D

Team 4 moving Mountains has a space. If you are interested all we ask is that you post regularly (at least once every 2 days).
If you are interested just pop on over and say hello to everyone!;)

I would like to join a team!

Hi, I'm new to this forum just joined today, and in my 3rd week of SS!

Would like to join a team as sounds like fun and great for encouragement!

Progress so far:

Week 1 - 12 lbs
Week 2 - 4 lbs

Am weighing again tonight!

New to this not sure how the process works, I'm sure someone will advise me!

x

Hi, I'm new to this forum just joined today, and in my 3rd week of SS!

Would like to join a team as sounds like fun and great for encouragement!

Progress so far:

Week 1 - 12 lbs
Week 2 - 4 lbs

Am weighing again tonight!

New to this not sure how the process works, I'm sure someone will advise me!

x

Welcome, come and join Team 24 Skinny Beatchs, we have a space and you are more than welcome to join.

come over and introduce yourself.

Debs

Hi there,
Has anyone got a space in their team for me?
I'm doing quite well, but think I would do much better with a team, a bit more of a challenge!
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi not sure if you found a team yet, but Team 24 Skinny Beatchs has a space, one of our ladies got to goal.

Pop over and introduce yourself if you want to join.

Debs

Just re-starting today! Love to join a team to help me stick to CD this time... :)

skinny beatchs still has one further space left, if you are determined.

Pop over and intro yourself, and check if we do still have a space.

Debs

Back