Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 27 - Weight to Go has a space. Please come and join us!

Hi there! I am starting the CD on Monday. I'm excited and scared! I've lost weight on diets before but have never tried a meal replacement programme or a VLCD. I am going to have 4 shakes a day - think I'm also supposed to have skimmed milk too. I am willing to post daily to give and receive support. Is there a team I can join?

Last edited:
Hi,
I am also starting CD SS on Monday and would love to also join a team. Are there any places spare? :)

Team

Hi There

I am 35 live in the Midlands and started TODAY I would love to chat to like minded folk and support each other x

:talk017:

Hi there! I am starting the CD on Monday. I'm excited and scared! I've lost weight on diets before but have never tried a meal replacement programme or a VLCD. I am going to have 4 shakes a day - think I'm also supposed to have skimmed milk too. I am willing to post daily to give and receive support. Is there a team I can join?
Skinny beatchs has a space, a couple of our ladies have got to goal, if you want to pop over and introduce yourself.

Hi,
I am also starting CD SS on Monday and would love to also join a team. Are there any places spare? :)
Skinny beatchs has a space, a couple of our ladies have got to goal, if you want to pop over and introduce yourself.

We have a space on moving mountains (team 4) all we ask is that you post at least once every 2 days and you support your other team mates.
If you're interested just pop over and say hi!;)

Team 27 - Weight to go is looking for a new member. Come and join us!

Hi, any teams looking for a new member?

Hi, I have just started CD SS today and would like to join a team.

Are there any existing teams out there with room for a 'very determined' member?

Or maybe you like to set-up a team with me?

Hi

Team 24 Skinny Beatchs currently has a space, One of our ladies got to goal, if you would like to join pop over to our team to say hello.

Team 21 CD W8 Warrior Princesses has a space, one of our members has decided to leave CD, any enthusiastic, avid posters looking for a team pop on over to the team thread and say hello :D

Shrinking Violets (Team 10) would love a couple of people who really mean business and are looking for lots of support.

Thanks for the messages

Have now found a team to join.

Thanks for all the messages sent on teams with spaces.

Puggy x

Any team vacancies?

Hi. I'm new to this site and have been doing the Cambridge since December. I've hit a really sticky patch and could do with some motivation to spur me along and think a team could be the answer. Are there any vacancies anywhere? I haven't got a clue what I'm doing to be able to start my own so if anyone can help that would be great!
Best wishes x:help2:

Any team vacancies?

Hi. I'm new to this site. I've been on the CD since Dec 2008 and have lost over 3 stone. Still have over 3 stone to go and have hit a bit of a sticky patch. I thought being part of a team would be a good motivator - less likely to let myself down if it means letting others down too. Are there any vacancies? Haven't got a clue what I'm doing but am a great team player!!!
Thanks
Amanda x
:help2:

Back