Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Thank you

I've just done that, thank you! Hopefully someone can squeeze me in somewhere.:p

Team 21 has spaces, anyone looking for a team pop over to the team thread and say hello :)

Hi - Skinny Beatchs has a space, another one of our ladies got to goal again. Anyone wanting a space pop over to introduce yourself.

Hi All
Looking for a team to help me through my re start.
got about 2 stone ish to lose (first weigh in later this morning) but might go a bit further this time!

Oh bother...will somebody take me??? TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *ahem*

Hi All
Looking for a team to help me through my re start.
got about 2 stone ish to lose (first weigh in later this morning) but might go a bit further this time!

Team 21 has 2 spaces if you'd like to pop over top the team thread and say hi :D

Hello all,

I'm looking for a team to join xx

Hey there

I'm looking for a team to join to keep me on the straight and narrow...I'm starting off on 810 to see how my energy levels go as have a horse to keep fit and go to gym but my cdc has assured me i'll have same losses as ss and ss+....hope someone will want me as will be on the diet till new year:D

Hi hi hi hi hi!

I'm very new to CD - I don't actually start until 20th July but I'm seeing my CDC on Weds to get set up - I'm starting post holiday!

Cuz I'm gonna be new to it I really wanna join a team to keep me motivated!

Has anyone got space for me??? Or should I wait 2weeks til my actual start????

I'm really chatty and random so I will be like mr postivator!

Lori :D

Hey I'm another one looking to join a team :)

Hey DappyMare, Coley and Angelchaser. Would you like to start a new team? I think we would just need two other strays to make a team :p

hi towergill, im trying to form a new group. Please check the Team Advertising Agency thread:crazy:

Team 21 is now full :)

Anyone got some room for me? xx

Hi everyone,

I'm also looking to join or form a team to help give and recieve support whilst shrinking! Been doing CD SS for just over a week. Lost 10lbs in week one-yippeee!:D Looking good so far for week two.

If you wanted to form a new team, caramelcherry, I'd be up for it - i couldn't do team leader though because i work every other sunday so wouldn't be able to get the results posted for the deadline. xx

Hey DappyMare, Coley and Angelchaser. Would you like to start a new team? I think we would just need two other strays to make a team :p

I'm up for that!!!

any idea how we do it???

Great Angelchaser! I think I'll need to reread the rules on how we do this, but I know we can only have 6 in a team. So whoever confirms first is in :D

You can join us *butterfly*.

So far we have confirmed is myself, Angelchaser, *butterfly*.

devilishandsweet would you like to join us?

So waiting confirmation from devilishandsweet,
DappyMare, and Coley

Hiya Caramelcherry, I am new too and looking for a team to join have you got space for me too pleeeeeease!!!!
I have about 8 more stone to lose and think I will be here for a while!!!!! Started SSing on 11th June and have lost 20 & 3/4 lb so far. I am desperate to belong to a group with a nice gang of girls or guys to help motivate me and each other. Let me know what you think please!!!!!

Back