Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hello! I'd be up for starting a new team.....

And yes, it is just like being (the last one to be) picked in a school team event. Ah, the shame of not making eye contact because you didn't want to appear needy!

Lisa x

Hi,

I'm looking for a team for some support and to offer support if there are any spaces anywhere.

xx

Team 27 has a space, please pop in and join us!

Hi, I was too late for Team 27 - any more room for a little (big) one? : )

I think I was too late for team 27 too.

Please PM me if anyone has free spaces - I've a 5.5lb loss this week to bring to the team :p:D

Well girls so far there are (I think!) 4 of us looking for a new team.

Me
Lise 79
Thinfor30
Rhiana

So only two more and we could have our own team! :D

Either that or get yer glad rags on and look yer best in order to be picked! LOL

**slaps on the lipstick while she thinks no one is looking**

/strikes the pose

ETA - maybe we should just go ahead and make another team - might be easier to find 2 more people than place 4 in different groups?

I'm up for starting a new team too! Please note I am not starting until Tuesday 21st due to a 3 day mother visit this weekend : /

Well I've done it - I've started a new team.

I've reserved spaces for

Rhiana
Lise 79
Thinfor30
Mrs Heffalump

if they would like to get in touch and confirm they would like the spot.

Then we can advertise for 2 more spots and think of a name.

I'm in! Tell me where the thread is and I'll introduce myself formally :)

Hi all, team 27 does still have 1 space, if anyone is interested???
Pop into our thread.

Hi Rhiana!

Count me in too for the unnamed team please!

Lisa xx (Currently day 3 and suffering full on psychological food cravings!)

sorry just saw this i'm now on a team aftr putting myself on the team advertising section think there's a new team just starting up hope alls going well and good luck x

Hiyaa,

I am new on this site, but have been on CD for 4 weeks and lost 22lbs.

I would like to me on a team as I would love some support. anyone available? :D

Hello there

Shape Shifters - Team 13 has a couple of vacancies. If anyone is interested in joining then please post on our team thread and introduce yourselves.
Sahra - we would be happy to welcome you.

With regards

Hi There

I've decided to come back to CD and would love to be part of a team.

Any spaces anywhere?

As said above we still have a space - pop over to Shape Shifters Team 13 and we'd love to welcome you

with love x

:wavey: Hi I'm also new and would really love to be part of a team if anyone will take me?

x

Hi all,

Sarah, (or anyone else who gets there first!) We have a space on our team 'Chasing Butterflies'. Feel free to come and join us! (just pop over to the thread).We are a new team ourselves so all in the same boat, learning as we go, trying to do our best, (with the help of minimins!). All the best in your journey. xx

Back