Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Team 27 Weight to go still has a space. Come and join us.

Hi GUys,

Does anyone have any room for me to join their team? I am on SS week 2. Thought my WI was today but its tomorrow so i have an extra day yipee. Could Really do with the help and support

any room for me anyone? I'm starting on Tuesday and will be doing SS for at least 12 weeks, possibly more as I want to shift at least 5 stone

or maybe if there are 5 more people wanting to join a team we could start one?

Last edited:
Want to join a new team?

Hi there,

Is anyone out there looking to form a new team?

My name is Susan and I have lost 2 stone so far on CD. I have 1.5 stone to go to reach my first target and then another 0.5 stone to go to reach what will probably be my final target.

I know that if I stick strictly to SS or SS+ then I will reach my first target by the end of August which would be just fabulous! But I need some "online friends" to do it with!! Please come and join me!

I am going to train to be a CD Counsellor once I have finished and I want to start it at the beginning of Sept (once the kids have gone back to school) so I really need to get back onto SS (as opposed to SS with a little picking at ham/cheese/lattes etc- which not surprisingly is slowing my weight loss :cry:).

I love CD and for the first time in my life just know I have found a diet that I will stick to until the end! I just want to have that end be in 6 weeks time not 12 weeks time! (so I need people to give me a swift kick in the pants when I stray).

Anyway enough of me - let me know if you are keen to join - and any ideas for names would be great.

Susan :)

Team 4 still have 2 spaces to those wanting to join a very commited team! If you're interested pop onto the thread and say hi or send me a PM.;)

Hi, any spaces available in a team?

Hi, happy to get a team together with you - did open a thread but suppose would need to name the team etc and get some others joining...Marie Fattie

I'd really like to join a team BUT, I am combining CD and Exante. I had a load of CD left over and ordered a few weeks Exante for convenience - I've been snowed under with work and cannot get to my CDC for a while. After I have used up my supplies I hope to get back to my CDC, but she is incredibly busy (as am I) and we have a tough time finding mutually suitable dates :(

So, would I be eligible as CD team member? And does anyone have any space? :sign0009:

want to join a team

Hi there,

Did CD about 2 and a half years ago with great success , but like with everyone I've slipped over the past few months, gaining 2st back.

Anyone have a team I can join ? day 1 of
SS today and need all the help I can get !

Please let me know

:thankyou::thankyou:

Team 21 has space, anyone interested pop onto the team thread and say Hi :)

I would like to join a team please. Anyone want me? :)

Does Team 21 still have spaces. Am pretty new to this forum and would love to join a team. Am doing CD SS

Team 21 does still have spaces, so anyone interested please come on over to the team thread and introduce yourself :)

Team 30 The Meltaways has 1 space. Pop over and introduce yourselves xx

Back