Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Just so you know, I was kindly invited to join Chasing Butterflies so have joined a team! :D

1 space available on team 27. Please pop in and say hi.

hello lovely people we have a space over at the sliminators - we're lovely and friendly pm if your intersted
cheers
gilly

Hey there is there any active teams looking for a chatty member as the team i was with has really just become a post for weekly losses and and quite liked the support and chats. if any one is looking please let me know as on this diet for a while:rolleyes:

Weight to go Team 27 still has a space if either of you are interested. Pop in and introduce yourself.

How do I find out which teams have spaces left and if there are any others who started CD SS during the same week as myself ( I began 06/08/09)? Feeling a little left out..#

According to the scales I've lost 7lb in first 2 days!!!

Hey Minivix, team 27 still has a space! Our newest member is only in her 3rd week. You are very welcome. Pop in and introduce yourself.

hello
lovelies sliminators have room x

Wannabe Fit Bloke would like to join a team.

Hi,

First of all apologies I had posted directly into a team (dont think I should have)

I have been reading this forum for quite some time but not posted. Is there anyroom for a bloke on anyones team.

I have been struggling big time and think the group support could keep me on track and hope support you all to. You know what us men are like think we can do everything ourselves and dont talk about how we feel. Hence the reading forum for a long time before commenting.

Let me know ladies.

Just for info I have about 6 1/2 stone to go. I have lost about 2/12 so far.

Team 21 cd w8 warrior princesses or princes (I didn't choose the name!) Have spaces ;-)

Team 9 - the waterbabes need three more members, male or female!

We would like someone who would try to post most days if not every day!

If you are interested please either reply to this post or pop on to our thread and say how do!

Lots of Love

Dom

xxx

Team 21 currently have 4 spaces :eek: if anyone is interested in joining a team just pop on over to the team thread and say hello :)

Team Needed

Hi all,
I am looking for a team to join. I am a 39 year old teacher from Grimsby with another 4 stone 12 to lose having lost 4 stone already.

Tracey
x

Hi Hoping2LoseBig. I would also like to join a team, maybe we could make one and get all the newbies to join!!! We could be called the biggest losers as i love the US version of it!!! Let me know what you think!!!

Back