Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

New team-need 4 more members! Anyone?

Hiya peeps!

So im new to CD this week and want to start a team....Jodie79 is also a member so we need 4 more people first 4 to msg will join....
We will be called "Biggest Losers"!!!

Thanks Irene for the link!!!

Yes Hoping2LoseBig, lets hope some newbies see this post!!! Really would love to get a team going!!!

Just seen your new thread hun!!! Hopefully we will get some replys!!! I started yesterday, Day 2 nearly over!!! My first weigh in is on the 8th September, my CDC is having an extension built so is doing fortnightly weigh ins at the moment, should go back to weekly after my first weigh in!!! Went did you start and when is your first weigh in also what day do you get weighed??? x

I'm doing ok at the moment, but its early days!!! I'm doing SS, how about yourself??? I have started a diary on Cambridge diet 100% posts to keep me going!!! Really determined to finish this journey to goal!!!

*waves* i'll join!!!
all though it is my first WI today, friday! i will join!
Ive only been on CD 1 week, so we are relitavly new to CD

Katy xx

Hi Tracey,

Come join are team, Hope2LoseBig has posted a Thread on CD teams so just post back to her, we would love you to join the Biggest Losers!!!

Jodie x

Hi ya can I join I promise to try my best does best girl guides salute.

Tracey
x

Fantastic Tracey & Katy. We have 4 members now. Hopefully 2 more will join!!! We will be the biggest losers!!! Hope2LoseBig will hopefullly be on later as i think she will be the team captain!!!:D

Jodie x

will ask my friend if she wants to join she is love2ride but hasnt really got into the site yet, so not sure if she will want to.

Hi Fallenangell & Welcome, just need one more member now and are team is complete!!! We will be the biggest losers!!!

Jodie x

Back