Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Can i be the other member please? On my second week now and lost 10 lbs my first week? Does anyone know what all the yellow and pink stars mean on the team results? I've got 31 days til I go on holiday, want to lose as much weight as possible by then.

Hi Bailey, Would love you to join our team, You are our final member as all we need is six, we will be called 'Biggest losers'. Here is a list of the members!!!

Hoping2LoseBig
Jodie79
specialk
Ziggyzoo
Fallenangell
Bailey

I think that Hoping2LoseBig will be the team captain, Good luck on your journey!!! We will be keeping in touch on here to see how everyone is doing!!! I'm off on Holiday in 11 weeks so i'm hoping to get as much weight as possible off by then.

Hope all you Biggest losers are having a good weekend!!!

Jodie x

Hi Jodie and thanks for the welcome :wavey: I've done CD before in 2007/2008 and I got down from 15st 12 to 13st 10 on my CDCs scales, I also lost 7lbs the prep week before for a total of 37lbs lost. But I went off the rails, didn't see the program through and I'm back weighing more than ever. This time my head seems to be in an even better place. I am stronger and happier. I am into my second week of SS-ing now and I lost 10lbs in my first so that is a huge boost.

I have 30 days until I go on holiday. I intend to SS until then and lose as much weight as possible by then. I will have a week off on holiday, it's my first holiday for 5 years so I think I deserve it, and then I'll be SS-ing once I'm back and down to target this time.

So day 11 for me, my first week was 8 days so I'll be weighing in on day 15 which is Thursday. Hoping for another good loss but it is TOTM so we'll see. Had a litre of water so far and 2 cups of tea, time for my first shake in an hour or so.

My OH is at work and I'm just pottering about the flat. Have pushed the hoover round a bit, need to do a bit more really but it's Sunday and I feel lazy! :zz:

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a nice Bank Holiday weekend :)

Emma

Ive not been ignorant, by not replying to anything all weekend, i have been away for the weekend, thus no t'internet connection :)

I got weighed on CDC scales on friday, they show a 10 lb loss, but my scales show 23 lb loss so i odnt know!!!! but both scales showed the same on my WI on the friday before??!?!?!?!? so i honestly do not know :(

Hi there Guys!!!

Team 24 the 'Skinny Beatchs' have a few spaces free about 3 or 4 I think!

We will be so happy to have you!!

All we ask is that you post regulalry and Weigh in weekly, but no pressure of course.

One of the best teams!! Join our friendly group for support, tips and sharing! :gen126:

Just pop into the thread and introduce yourself, it's that simple.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Hi there.

I am the team leader of Team 4 - Moving Mountains and we have space for new members.

We are a great bunch... ready to support each other! We are looking for people who are the same... committed to posting on a regular basis and offering support to the others in the team. If this sounds like something you can do then let me know.

Best of luck in your weight loss....and look forward to helping you along the road.

Emma

team 25 the sliminators have spaces x

Any space on a team please?

Hi, I was here last year but left to have my baby. I'm back now and raring to go, starting CD again on Monday :)
I used to be on The Water Babes team but am happy to join whoever will have me :D

Hi Moo Moo, we have just started a team called biggest losers. One of the girls has not posted for quite a few days so i can ask the team leader Jackie if you could join ours after she has checked the rules.

Jodie x

That would be great thank you xx

I have just posted Jackie and she is happy with you joining us!!! Just need to check the rules, will be in touch once i know!!!

Jodie x

Hi do you know if there are any teams that have vacancies. the team i have been on is now very quiet and i need some motivation :( x

Team mates wanted!

Hi all!

I have just started SSing this week, and would like to be a part of a team to keep me motivated to give me a cyber-kick in the backside if needed!

I have about 7-8 stones (I understand kilos better) to lose,so not going to be a quick job I guess! lol

If anyone is looking to start a group or if there is space in any existing ones,would be greatful to hear from you! :D

Hiya hun I'm one of the team leaders on team 4 Moving Mountains. We're on the look out for commited fun team members at the moment who can post regularly.
If you're interested there is a space for you, let us know (just post on our forum)!;)

Hey hun I'm one of the team leaders in team 4 Moving Mountains and we're on the look out for fun commited team members at the moment who can post regualrly.
If you're interested in a space just pop over to our thread and say hi to everyone!;)

Thanks to all the replies.

Hi

Thanks to everyone for the invites. I have now joined the Waterbabes.

Thanks again.

Stu

Hey hun I'm one of the team leaders in team 4 Moving Mountains and we're on the look out for fun commited team members at the moment who can post regualrly.
If you're interested in a space just pop over to our thread and say hi to everyone!;)

Id love to, where do i find you? xx

Back