Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Which team is 4 me???

Hi as the title says I want to join a team but dont know which one?
I'm on my 8th week and got another 2 stone to lose!!
Need some support as getting bored of CD now as I'm at the half way point, and need motivation!

xxxxxx

I would say as you've put '4' in your title team 4 is for you!:D
If you're interested in joining us (we're full of motivation!;)) then just pop over and say hi as we're after commited (or is that should be commited!:p) team members.

I'm the other team leader to team 4 moving Mountains. If you want to be part of the team and you can commit to posting regularly just come onto the team 4 thread and say hi, it's as simple as that!;)

Looking for a team!!

Hiya I am on week 3 of SS and would love to join a team to give and receive plenty of support! If you have a space give me a shout :D
Vikki xx

Hi,

I'm one of the Team Leaders of Moving Mountains (Team 4) and we have space if you want to come over and say Hi..

We are a good bunch and looking for new members who are willing to post on a regular basis...

xx

I've just joined this site and started CD yesterday.

I would love to be part of a team, especially as I am the only one I know doing CD since moving to Melbourne form London last year.

Hi! I am just starting CD and I am looking for a tem. Any spaces anywhere? Thanx x

hey chuck sliminators have space if your still looking

LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Hiya
I am looking for a team to help win. I have about 50lb to loose and am in it to win it. Please let me join ur teams :)

Can I join a Team?

Can I join a team? As I need motivation. :wave_cry:

sliminators have a space if your still looking chuck we'd love for you to join us

Hi, I'd like to join a team but I dont start my CD until 28th sep. Is it still possible to join a team or should i come back when i have started?

Hello... would love to join a team for motivation and suport... im having my week 4 weigh in on Tuesday... :) Let me know if you have any spaces and also how to find your thread...

:) xxx

Back