Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi I joined a few minutes ago. I've just seen this about teams it sounds a great idea how does it work? Are there specific team threads can I choose one or do you have to choose me:eek:

I am planning on starting CD and know I will struggle so a team with other CD'ers in would be good:)

I would like to be in a team where people post regularly as hope to do this myself.

Any offers. Thanks

Hello...

Posted for a team last week... umm... but no reply... so think there must not be any spaces... so i was wondering how i went about starting my own team??.. and of course... all of your recent peeps wanting to join a team can hop on board...

Would appreciate any advice from any team leaders on here...

x :)

Hello...

Posted for a team last week... umm... but no reply... so think there must not be any spaces... so i was wondering how i went about starting my own team??.. and of course... all of your recent peeps wanting to join a team can hop on board...

Would appreciate any advice from any team leaders on here...

x :)

That's a good idea. I'd join your team.

Hi Clareymary, I'll join your team too. I used to be in team 8 last year, but they seem to have stopped. I'm doing Cambridge again to lose the last stubborn stone plus the stone I put on in the year I've been off it.

Really need the support of a team cos I couldn't have done it last time without the girls on team 8.

Let me know if we are starting a new team
Thanks. xx

sliminators have 2 spaces pm me if your interested x​

Hello...

Im looking for 5 team members who love to chat and encourage others... to join TEAM 33.... (don't have a team name yet - but we can all decide! :) )

You can join Team 33 by private messaging me (will take the first 5 peeps) and i will direct you to the team page... :). Once we have all the members we can decide on the challenges to set.. :)

xx :)

Hi sorry to be a bit blonde but I cant for the life of me find the PM button. I really would like to join a team. I am not starting until next week though which may rule me out or would that be ok?

I have hubby and 2 kids both adults now and still living at home.Thin most but not all of my life and now need to loose about 3 1/2 stone intending to do it all sole source. My daughter who is 18 is contemplating a diet too but will prob do slimfast for about 2 weeks max lol as she isn't really fat just her clothes a bit tight. So she won't be a long term diet buddy.

Hi just go to the main team forum and find the thread TEAM 33... :) xx

Morning. I posted a little while back for a team. i'm on day one have loads to lose and am so determind to lose this weight.

my weigh in day is a saturday so i have my 1st weigh in this coming saturday.

Come along to Team 33??...(we are still thinking of a name!!). we are still looking for 2 new members... and will be soon starting a October Challenge. :) XX

Team 21 has spaces so if you love to chat why not pop over to the team thread and say Hi!

Looking for a Team to join

hiya

is there any places on any of the teams please!

Switching from lighterlife on Monda evening and would encouragement and to give encouragment

Love wobbly x x

team 24 'the skinny beatchs' have spaces!

although i'm sure you've been snapped up by now.

If not pop into our thread and say hello!
x

Hi there, we're trying to do a big push between now and Christmas over at team 10 and would love a newbie to inspire us.
Frances

Hello to anyone wanting to shift those pounds,

Just to mention that we have space on the team 'Chasing Butterflies' for anyone wanting support/chat whilst we lose weight and turn into skinny minnies! (have to think positive.....:D). Love to hear from anyone, whether new, restarting, struggling in the middle.......just post on the thread if interested. Good luck on your journey xx

looking for a Team

Any groups got room for a (soon to be) little one? :D
I am on my 3rd week of cd but have just done my first week of 100% ss and feel totally commited now, so thought it was time I could commit myself to a group too, I had my 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 6.5 :)
Kat xx

hey hun...if you haven't found a team already. team 24 Skinny Beatchs would love to have you as a team member. We're friendly bunch and very supportive. Come say hi if you want to join. x

Back