Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hiii, my name is Hannah and I would love to join a CD team! Can't PM at the moment 'cos I'm a newbie, but could really do with the extra support in sticking to this. I want this so bad! So erm, I guess a reply to me here if there's any team spaces going:) thanks!

Hi Hannah,
Still got a space on 'Chasing Butterflies' Team if you're interested, love to have you on board. Just post on thread..... Good luck anyway on your journey, sure you will love turning into a skinny minnie! xx

*waves* has any one got space on their team for me???? my group is very quiet with a few drop offs, so no group left really :(

pwease

K x

Looking for a team to join :)

Hello ladies/gents,

I was in another team but a few other members have left and its extremely quiet in there so I wondered if there was a new team for me to join ??

Thanks xx ;)

Hi, I'd love to be part of a team too! I'm seeing a counsellor tonight so tomorrow will be day 1 of my CD restart - I lost loooooads of weight last time but sadly have put looooooads of weight back on...hey ho I'm positive I will lose it all again!

Corinne x

Hello again all,

We still have 2 (maybe 3) spaces on 'Chasing Butterflies' specialk and corinne if you want to join us? We'd love to have you, our team has gone a bit quiet and its just the two of us mainly waffling at each other. So it'd be great to have you on board. Just come and join the thread if you fancy. All the best anyway, enjoy shrinking!! xx

Please don't take this the wrong way guys but there are plenty of teams already here that are crying out for new members at the moment so there really is no need to start yet another new team.
I know Butterflies has at least 3 places going at the moment so maybe drop into their thread and see what they say to you joining them (can't see them saying no!;))?

Special K and Melanie x,
Why don't you join our team Chasing Butterflies....we need new members desperately...our members are dropping like flies.....feel free to post on our thread, you will be welcomed with open arms!!!!

looking for a team to join please

hello as the title says :) im back on the straight and narrow and feel i would benefit from being in a team
thanks x

Hello... :) We have 3 Spaces on Team 33... Come on over and take a look... we are looking for the Chatty sort!!.. :)

New team name is "Wanna Bee's" :)

XX

Hi, I have restarted CD today, does anyone have space on a team for me please? xx

Hey Moo... we have a few spaces... come and take alook We are now Team 8 - Wanna Bee's :)

xx

No spaces left now - Sorry :( x

Hey, was wondering if anyone had a space for me? It's my week 3 weigh in tomorrow, so far lost about 20lbs x

Hi Nova,

Team 7 - 'Chasing Butterflies'

We've had a space crop up this week. Feel free to nip over and join us. Got fair mix of 'old' and 'new' members, and would love to have you on board. All the best on your shrinking, sounds like you're doing really well. xx

Hi, I'm new to CD, have been on LL (14 weeks, lost 2 and 1/2 stone) but wasn't feeling the cost or the sessions! soo much happier on CD. it's my first week crossing over and I would love to join a team

Back