Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hello all :)

been waiting to be able to post here :) i'm starting on my first day tomorrow, and i just love the idea of joining in a team.

So is there a team around that can use me?

Thanks!

hi there, I'm feeling a bit lonely over on Team 1. There's a couple of regulars but no one seems to be around much at the mo, so a new team member would be great to have.

Sorry, but team 7 'Chasing Butterflies' is now full. All the best to everyone on finding teams and continuing your cd journeys! xx

Hi, starting the Cambridge diet today, have about 3/4 stone to lose, any places available? Would love to join a team :)

Hi Laurie,
Team 7- Chasing Butterflies
We have just had a space come available as one of our ladies has had to leave cd. We'd love you to join us, for chat, support and a giggle, as well of course for the challenge! We have a mix of older and new members, and restarters too all at different points on the journey. Pop onto the thread if you are interested. Whatever you decide, good luck with your cd journey! xx

Was wondering if any teams have a space for a little old re starter like me :D

I post on 100% CD'ers team but there is just me and one other original team member who post there and can get a a little lonely. So as i'm having a fresh restart a new CDC it seems like a great time to see if there is any team that would have me.

A sparkly new team to go with my sparkly new CDC on my sparkling restart :D

new to CD want to be on a team

Hi there. I am not only new to CD (starting tomorrow!) but I'm new to all this forum stuff. My CDC said this was a good, supportive site to be on, but I'm really not sure how to navigate my way around. I'm gathering that being in 'teams' is a good idea, in which case, can I join someone's team, and how do I join someone's team???!!!!!!!!:flirt2:

Looking for a team!

Hi :D

I'm a re-starter, this is my second time on CD and I started today. I am very committed to it as on 9th Jan we fly out to South America for my sister's wedding so want to look my best, then towards the end of next year we want to start TTC baby number 2! :D

I have about 12 stone to lose (yes, really!) so will be around for a while lol.

I have my own channel on YouTube (link in my signature) in which I have a weight loss video diary so will be updating that more regularly now that I'm back on CD. I also do make-up tutorials.

I would love to be part of a team so that I can come on daily and share/vent/support/swap advice etc.

If anyone has a space on their team I would love to fill it :D

Jo
xxx

Hi Jo!

If you are still looking for a team, we have one vacancy in Skinny Beatches if interested. Everyone is really lovely, so feel free to pop in to say hi whenever! :)

I'm a newbie/restart today and would love to be part of a team in this journey to a new me! I'm initially aiming for 6 stone off and will see how I feel when I get there as I haven't been that weight in about 15 years!

Let me know if there are any vacancies - would love to join xx

Desperately seeking...

a space on a team! I have posted in the 'seeking' thread as well, just being cheeky :eek:

Would be realllllyyy grateful if there was a space available anywhere :)

Rudles and Hopingtolosebig,
We have two spaces on Team 7 -Chasing Butterflies and would love to have two new enthusiastic posters to join us in this journey! We are all at various stages, so know what its like and would love to share our tales and support others. Love to see you, makes sense- rather than trying to fill 5 spaces?? All the best whatever you decide, happy shrinking xx

Team 6 From here to slimfinity have a couple of spaces going!

Hello all

I am looking to join a team soonest please! I started SS yesterday with 3 stone to lose and am already wavering after the yuk apple porridge for breakfast (only managed to eat half of it). Whilst my CDC is fab, it would be lovely to have some support and advice from ladies/gents actually doing it, especially with 3 weeks of Christmas parties coming up in a couple of weeks....!

Pol

Hi Wadpol, or anyone else seeking a team....
Team 7 - Chasing Butterflies has two spaces and would love to meet some new losers to share and support whilst we all continue to shrink. Just pop on over to the thread if interested. Good luck xx

Back