Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Spaces

3 spaces available on Biggest Losers - pop onto the thread to say hi!

Team 7 - Chasing Butterflies now full. Thanks xx

Joining a Team

I would love to join a team! I only started Cambridge Diet SS on the 24th November, but would love to support other users and get some encouragement if I start to slip up....or even feel like it!!! I have about 9 stone to lose and so have a long, long way to go, all help gratefully received :)

would like to join....

I'm a CD restarter and I would really like to join a CD team to help keep me on track! Does anyone know if there any places available at the moment?
lc x

hi guys.
have re started today and plan to be here for about 12 weeks or so, and would love to be in a team again!

Hi Guys....

As it stands we need new Members for Team 4 - Moving mountains!! So if you want to join then just send me a message......

xx

Hello to anyone looking for a team,

Chasing Butterflies- team 7

has a space if anyone interested. We are a chatty bunch, all at various stages/ plans of CD and would love to have a new member, the more the merrier. Just pop along to the thread if interested. Good luck with losing xx

Looking for a team?

Come and introduce yourself at team five - The Sliminators!

looking forward to seeing you!

Vxx

Hiya,

I'm restarting after a year off Cambridge, planning to start on 4th Jan with a few days low carbing beforehand to get ready. I'd really love to join a team as I found it very helpful last time - if anyone has a vacant spot, please will you let me know?

Thanks,
Nikki

Hiya, I started yesterday and looking for a team for some extra suport :)

Hiya,

I'm restarting after a year off Cambridge, planning to start on 4th Jan with a few days low carbing beforehand to get ready. I'd really love to join a team as I found it very helpful last time - if anyone has a vacant spot, please will you let me know?

Thanks,
Nikki

Hi Nikki!

I have never done CD before and am all new to it, but I am also starting on the 4th of January-I like the idea of joining a team also but just thought as we are starting at the same time, whether we could keep in contact to see how we get on?

Laura
x

Hi Laura,

That would be lovely - I've joined Team 5 but as you say, it would be fab to keep in touch anyway!

Am all ready to start on Monday, very excited!

xx

That's great, well let me know how you get on on Monday!
I am really excited-but I just know that the first week is going to be a nightmare...

Laura
x

is this team thing available for SW too? .... im back on the wagon but doing it at home now that cant afford to go to the club .... would love to have a team place.. but someone will need to give me some good directions as to how to get along to the relevent thread ... otherwise i will get lost in the forum / community never to be seen again! ( not great at finding my way aroun these things!)
Klare
x

Hey Klare hun, the teams on this particular part of the forum are for CD only, to get to the SW one you need to use this link:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/

Laura, the first few days until you get into ketosis are a bit tricky for me but once I'm there it's not too bad :) just need to keep busy and do other things to distract yourself at the times you would normally eat!

XX

no teams wanting me :<? i can bribe you with hugs if needed :D

looking

Im looking for a team. Started today and have 8 stone to lose.
Anyone got a space>?

Back