Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

great

That would be great.
What do i need to do?

:)

ICanDoIt - Just come and join us at Sliminators... I'll put a message up to welcome you :)

Vx

Starting Over....again

I'm back on the wagon after a very foody/boozy Christmas and would love to join a team. anyone know of any spaces????? x

All the best with finding a place...

I'm sorry/glad to say we have a full house at Sliminators again now..

All the best!

Vx x

Hi Wobbly71,

The 100% CDers is lacking some members. We would love more company and support if you would like to join us just pop over to our thread and say hello.

Team 28 is in need of more members.

If your looking for a nice friendly team to join we might just be the team for you. Myself and Clare ( bubblypenguin) are the teams old timers but we are feeling a little lonely so would love anyone who is in need of some support to join us on this journey.

If your interested just pop in and say hi, we currently have 4 spaces.

Last edited:
Hi, I should be restarting CD on Fri, should have been today but the snow prevented me from getting to my CDC, is there a team still in need of another member please?

Hi Cee! ..and thanks for dropping by at Sliminators!

unfortunately we have a full house now, so keep your eye on this thread, and I'm sure something will crop up soon!

(..although we have a full house, we're all just starting back up, so it may be a week or two before we're back up and running with entries for the weekly contest.. this week we'll have initial start WIs and next week we'll have stats to submit...)

All the best with getting a team! and with your new exciting CD project!

Vxx

Hi guys. I hear you have room for more. I would like to join you if you do. Should be starting tomorrow. This is my third 'official' time doing CD and I really need the support as my brain often plays picks on me and makes me break and end any weight loss plan i am on! :) Here's hoping this is my last restart and the beginning of a new permanently trim me! Looking forward to getting to know you all if I am gonna be joining you.

All the best with finding a place...

I'm sorry/glad to say we have a full house at Sliminators again now..

All the best!

Vx x

Thanks Clare, what team is that please, so I know where to go?

Hello

I am looking to join a team please. I have done s/s before but have put all the weight back on!

I am back and determined to drop this weight once and for all. I am very focussed (ok slightly hungry at the moment but it is my first day!).

I so have a lot to loose - 95lbs - but i know i can do it :D

Any takers?? :wave_cry:

Hello all!!!

I'm looking to join a team too please. I'm on day 11 of cd and have managed to loose 13lb so far but still have a looooooooooooooong way to go :D

Stokegal

Hi YummyMummy04 and stokegal,
Team 7- Chasing Butterflies has space if you are interested. We actually have 5 members but a few of us are nearing goal, and we would all love to support some new CD'ers. As you may have noticed the 'team challenge' is not ongoing at the moment, having been stopped pre x-mas due to lack of support. In fact our team won several times by virtue of being the only entry!! So the focus of the teams is somewhat altered until the challenge ever restarts. We just tend to see it as a friendly and smaller 'community' in which to share/ explore and support each other in our weight loss journey.
Anyway, enough waffling from me, both Welcome to pop along if you are interested. Just join on the thread. Whatever you decide, all the best in your weight loss....you can do it! xx

Hiya all! im looking for a team, any places going?

Me too! :)

Team 6 From Here To Slimfinity! has a couple of spaces, anyone thats interested please pop on over to the team thread and say Hi :)

Back