Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi i'm on day 2 and would love to be in team for the support, please let m know if any spaces come up. Thanx x

I had a quick look and couldnt find any spaces available on teams. If anyone else is looking to join a Team we could start a new one??

HI , I am new on here , started ss last week.Its my first weigh in tonight , would love to join a team if there are any spaces x x

Newbie would like to join a team!

Hi there, I started the CD yesterday and think joining a team would certainly help keep me on track! If there are any spaces please let me know x:)

I had a quick look and couldnt find any spaces available on teams. If anyone else is looking to join a Team we could start a new one??

Hey hun if there is no teams maybe activate an old thread thats not active at moment as too many new teams get created then left:D

Chasing Butterflies - team 7
has a couple of spaces, as a few of us are close to goal. It'd be great to see some new CDers join us, we all love the diet, and are at various stages. Love to help you on your journey and support each other while we shrink. just pop onto the thread if interested. xx

Would love to join a team for extra motivation!! :D

I'm starting tomorrow and I would really love to join a team and support other people :)

im looking to join as well,might be better if we started another new team.im popping off to know what it entails.x

Maybe it is an idea to start a new team, since so many people are looking for one? I would definatly join :D

hi guys jump over and see "butterfiles"i just got in so there may be a space for you.all the best guys.

hiya!!! im starting cd on sunday - is there any team vacancies???

pretty please?!?!? :p

xcx

You can count me in Tasha x

tasha - take me in your team!!!

xcx

Aw hun The team filled up in like 10mins i was so shocked lol. I think if you ask around teams alot of them are not full Leave a message in each team and ask to join, so sorry hunni xxxx

Back