Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi,

Looking for a team to join.

Very motivated and eager to lose all my excess weight - all 5st of it:character00115:

Hopefully there is a vacancy somewhere!!!

I'd be happily up for a team, not started CD yet, but will do tomorrow (eeek)

Hi Kelly how are you? Long time no chat xxx

Well yes ive returned :cry:. Been a bit of a naughty girl so have had to go onto SS again.
Are there any vacancies for any of the teams please? Im on SS, need to lose 20LBS and i needs all the help i can get xxx

Hope you are well xxxx

Hiya everyone

starting tomorrow 2nd June, wanting to join a team if I can for support and hopefully to give support.

Any offers x x

Started CD today, never done it before but have 11 stone to lose and have tried everything else diet wise. This has to work as my health is now suffering, even though I try to pretend it isn't. If anyone would like a team member, I will need all the support I can get but also willing to support others.

hi everyone,

restarting CD and would really like to join a team too for the chat and discussions .. i'm determined to lose the weight and would love some support as well as to give some :):)

Are there any teams available yet? :( xxxx

Hi - would love to join a team if there is space anywhere? I'm on day 1 today, this is my second time around!

Thanks!

A loving home!

**The Sliminators**

Hi!

We have an exciting opportunity for anyone who is genuinely interested in a new team!

The Sliminators has been brilliant, and has seen me through my CD journey since I joined The Sliminators last summer..

Several members have dispersed recently, so we have several new places.. effectively it will be a new team (with old members still very welcome to be part of the party!)

Fancy being part of something supportive/fun/whatever YOU want to make it?

pm me!

Vx (aka Enough x)

Hi I am looking to join a team are there any looking for a new member. I am planning to start on Tuesday after my visit to docs on the Monday. If you're looking for a determinednew member I'm your lady. :) PinkyJay x

Hi all

I am a CD returner but would still love to join a team. I am Male (dont hold it against me) and have some 6 stone to lose so hope I can be an assett to the team in forms of weigh loss and also support.

Really need the the help Ladies and gents. I weigh on a Monday AM. Started SS today.

Help please.

In Need of Help
aka Stuart

Still looking for a team to join if anyone got a space xx

hi,im a newbie,first time on cd,but tried every other diet going,and then some!i've got 5 stone to lose,so will be here for some time,hoping to be at goal in time for a slinky xmas dress!id love to be part of a team if theres any places going...

oh me too, me too. pleeease!!!! :D:D:D xx

starting CD for the first time 17th august.

I would love to join a team here. I am new to this forum but not to Cambridge, have been using CWP since February and currently have lost over 100lbs, I have about 70 more to go so looking forward to a bit of team work.

Hi everyone

can I join a team please??

First day yesterday so almost at the end of day 2 woohoo!!

Xx

Back