Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

I would love to join a team!

Any spaces? I am 100% ss and need to lose 3 stone! Your support would be fantastic!

Suz

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to start my Cambridge diet as soon as I received my products which should be by the next week.

I'm really looking forward to losing weight. I've reached my highest ever 100kgs (something that I told myself I would avoid) I've had a hard 3 months, having a miscarriage + a second D&C this monday following a false pregnancy. Losing weight is something I am looking forward to.

I know it will change my life, make our attempts to getting pregnant easier, and most of all make me more confident.

In my team I look forward to supporting and being supported and going all the way.

Thanks in advance & I look forward to being part of a team soon!

Hi I would like to join a team please if anyone out there has a space please please contact me!

Hello, please can I be part of your team? I have never done this before so please be gentle with me!!

Izzy x

Hi nice to meet you. I have no idea how the team thing works because nobody got back to me after I posted my message! Anyway if you want to keep in touch maybe we could support each other?

Yeah definitely! I post in another thread you should come join
... We are a friendly bunch :)

total loss = 34 lbs

That would be good. I did do a few posts but didn't get many replies...i think that was down to me though, I love what I do for a living and that tends to consume my time (after my family) so I have not always made the forum a priority....lol

100% on plan for two weeks from 18th June. .. is the nam e of the thread btw x

total loss = 34 lbs

I show people how to save money on their bills, and also teach people how to do what I do. What do you do?

Back