Do Your Sainsbury's still have L.Mc. Red Onion & Rosemary Sausage????

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Mine has been undergoing a bit of internal refurb but there's no space/label for them anymore :eek:
They still seem to do a range of L.Mc. goodies but not these. .I didn't have time to ask at CS but will do next time I'm in - just wondered if anyone else has noticed in their stores.

My sainsbury's has never stocked them :(

NONE of my local supermarkets have ever had them in. The only ones that any of the local ones sell are the plain, which are frankly dull. I like the italian ones and found them in Tesco once, but have never ever ever ever ever seen the sage and rosemary ones. This makes me very sadface.

I get mine from asda, love them! Don't like their normal veggie ones though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My sainsburys have them normally. They seem to sell out quite a lot. I prefer the normal LM ones but they're synable. I eat LM sausages about 3 times a week!

Mine has been undergoing a bit of internal refurb but there's no space/label for them anymore :eek:
They still seem to do a range of L.Mc. goodies but not these. .I didn't have time to ask at CS but will do next time I'm in - just wondered if anyone else has noticed in their stores.

I work for sainsbury's, my store had a total refurbishment last year and in the run up to this they did bits and pieces while the store was still open - reduced stock levels, lots of things disappeared and we had a lot of complaints for a few weeks. But once the refit was complete everything came back in and had a place. Don't panic about there being no space or label for them - if they do come back in they will make room for them. Every inch of space in a supermarket is planned out with military precision.

It may just be that they have stopped stocking them temporarily, but if I were you I would ask at Customer Service next time you are there - they can go off and check using a handheld computer if any are due in and when or if they have indeed been discontinued.

Hope you manage to get them again!

Back