Dodgy Weigh-in Day tactics

I must admit, i don't do anything special, eat as normal throughout the day, have my tea 10 minutes before weigh in and wear whatever i am wearing at time. doesn't seem to make to much of difference, lost 2 stone 10lb so far...and the whole point of this diet is not to go hungry...so i don't:p;)...love it!!!:D

its true if you do the same every weekm that is definitly the best reflection. i dont eat my dinner before weigh in (7pm) however i may have a light snack beforehand - fruit/ small bowl of cereal/ yogurt etc. it seems i have fallen into the habit of wearing the lightest clothes possible and now wear a tshirt dress and leggings every week and take off ALL jewelery. i always go to the toilet before i weigh as well lol

its funny, my outfit has gradually changed from wearing jeans at first now i wear the lightest thing possible lol

Mine is also the lightest thing in my wardrobe and as they got too big I replaced them with very light clothes!

My first weigh in isn't until next wed at 12o'clock. I had breakfast before i got weighed, so will make sure i have breakfast every wed before i get weighed, then have my lunch at 1 when i come out.

However previously when i used to go to sw, my class was at 7pm so i never used to eat anything after 12. It was torture i was so hungry when i got home. I will never do that again.

I have a normal breakfast but try to eat only fruit or veg before weigh in, I suppose I see carbs like past rice & potatoes stodgy therefore heavy Lol x

lol i thought this was only me. i go to two diff classes depending when im working one in the morning and one in the evening. i wear no jewelery and deff dont eat after 1pm when the class is in the evening oh and go for a wee just before :) hahaha

Back