Attack does an extra 1/2 tbsp oatbran really matter?

CheeseGirl

Gold Member
I'm restarting attack tomorrow and I've baked a batch of muffins using my regular recipe but I've just now realised that recipe was for cruise and the oatbran quantity is 2 tbsp and not 1 1/2 as the good doctor stipulates for attack. Will that make such a huge difference? Must I bake a new batch to see me through attack? :confused:

No....thats my personal opinion. I occasionally go over slightly on my amounts because I have half my allowanes for porridge and the rest for bread and or muffins, occasionally it takes it over the 2tbsp. with everything else that you will be doing, i can't see how its going to make a difference esp as your body is used to the diet.

Enjoy x

I'm restarting attack tomorrow and I've baked a batch of muffins using my regular recipe but I've just now realised that recipe was for cruise and the oatbran quantity is 2 tbsp and not 1 1/2 as the good doctor stipulates for attack. Will that make such a huge difference? Must I bake a new batch to see me through attack? :confused:

Ah, you'll be fine darling :D

P x

Back