Does Any One Live On There Own and Follows Slimming World??

Bimbie Finn

Ive Decided i ready to following Slimming World again for the umpteen time!! Decided to do Extra Easy and take my time even if my weight does come off slowly but i do fine it difficult what to buy and keep in, because most of it gets wasted because ive worked late or my mum has cooked me something which is not always S/W Friendly. I just wondered what keeps you movatived to cook for one. Thanks
xx

I live by myself and follow it 100% everyday. I cook everything from scratch and always have which is a good thing is these types of situations. If you have a slow cooker, use that so you can bung everything in and when you come back it's ready to eat. Make batches of chilli or anything else that is freezable and take it out in the morning so only minimal prep when you come home.

I guess my motivation is that I have to cook otherwise I'd die, pretty simple! Plus I can control what I make, how I make it, and how I eat it.

As far as your mum goes, you can either thank her and not eat what she made or do the above and do it for two.

Back