Does anybody do the Asda price guarantee?

I went shopping last night & can not tell you how many bargains I came away with!! haha wrapping paper 2p, cards x 50 for 25p as well as loads of fresh fruit & vegetables.

Anyway out of curiosity after getting an email about this - I popped all the details in to be told that although asda's were the cheapest, they weren't 10% cheaper & so I could print a voucher for my next shop! Ok so it was for £1.87 but hayho, a discount on the amount of already discounted stuff, couldn't beleieve it!! :)

Just thought i'd let you know anyway as it might be worth checking your receipts :D

first week they started it I got a voucher, but checked every week since and not had anything, which in a way is good as its cheaper, but I want another voucher *stamps foot*

Helen xxx

Is this just a case of typing in a code?

Ops sorry my son pressed send but was saying I think I will shop in asda but do they include all the offers in other stores too? Like say Morrisons 12 muller lights for £3?

I done this and got a £1.96 voucher! Apparently my shopping would have cost me less if I shopped at Waitrose on that day!!! :eek:

Definately worth checking if you do shop in Asda.

I work in Asda.
Its so good seeing some people making use of this cause anyone I mention it too thats shopping has never heard of it!

Ohh, and btw.
Anyone with an iphone can get an app to do it on your phone!

lilaloves said:
I work in Asda.
Its so good seeing some people making use of this cause anyone I mention it too thats shopping has never heard of it!

Do u know if it includes offers in other shops too? So say like asda have 6 muller lights for £2 and Morrisons have 12 for £3? Do they give u the refund on that too as that would soooo save me going to various shops to get my food x

this is great i never knew it was there got the app on my ohone now have just got a woucher for 3.58 off my next shop

Do u know if it includes offers in other shops too? So say like asda have 6 muller lights for £2 and Morrisons have 12 for £3? Do they give u the refund on that too as that would soooo save me going to various shops to get my food x

Oh I don't know honey???

I am glad I posted the thread though as it seems we're all getting a little back now :D x

No it wont give you individual money back for items but just the total but it will include their offers.
So if their offer is not as good a value but your overall shop is cheaper then you wont get that money.

App, just search for Asda. =)

Back