Does anybody do the Asda price guarantee?

Has anyone tried the Asda price challenge today? I've been trying to input a receipt for the last 1/2 hr but although it lets me input the info, when it searches it just defaults back to the input screen again (but won't let me click the search button a 2nd time).

I put my receipt details from Monday in and it says
"Unfortunately the receipt details entered have not been found. Please double check the numbers you entered and try again."
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? (both hubby & I have double checked the numbers)

I put my receipt details from Monday in and it says
"Unfortunately the receipt details entered have not been found. Please double check the numbers you entered and try again."
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? (both hubby & I have double checked the numbers)

I have no idea sorry :(

I have just been looking for a number you could maybe call for help but there doesn't appear to be one???

Like you said both you & your husband have double checked that they are the right numbers, so its odd.

Only thing is they say between 9am - 12 is busy & problems are likely to occur so if it was at this time that may be why? Maybe try later in the day???

Back