Does anyone do Simply Filling ??

Hi Davey I'm starting this tomorrow after discussing it with my leader this evening - have you done it before? I'm hoping to get good results from it...

Slimandtoned said:
Hi Davey I'm starting this tomorrow after discussing it with my leader this evening - have you done it before? I'm hoping to get good results from it...

Hi,
I followed the core plan before which was the same and I lost 5 stone on it, I was the most sucessful I have ever been whilst following the core plan.
Hey we can buddy up whilst following it because o am starting today also....

What is it??? x

I think you have to have it as 3 meals, where you eat anything that is highlighted green in the book, and I think any snacks or food outside these meals either have to be zero points, or from your weekly 49pp...?

I like the sound of it but its worth noting that the foods that are "free" on Simply Filling for ProPoints are not necessarily the same as those that were "free" on Simply Filling on the Discover plan (Discover you got a weekly allowance of 21dps)

So you don't point the foods or portion them.... Just eat as much until you're full? Sounds dangerous! :-/

Hmmm i might take a look at putting a menu together for next week. Tomorrow is WI so fresh start!

Mets said:
Hmmm i might take a look at putting a menu together for next week. Tomorrow is WI so fresh start!

Honestly its the only way I lost all my weight, I can not get on with points, all that weighing, pointing and tracking was far too much hassle xxx

Well 2lbs on, which is what I was expecting (actually expecting more due to the Easter hols!) so I think I'll take a closer look at this Simply Filling and see if it gives me a boost. Thanks :) x x x

Mets said:
Well 2lbs on, which is what I was expecting (actually expecting more due to the Easter hols!) so I think I'll take a closer look at this Simply Filling and see if it gives me a boost. Thanks :) x x x

Honestly hun it is a fantastic technique to follow as it restricts the Crap u can eat to ur weekly 49.

Give me a shout if u need any help xxx

Hi,
I followed the core plan before which was the same and I lost 5 stone on it, I was the most sucessful I have ever been whilst following the core plan.
Hey we can buddy up whilst following it because o am starting today also....

Hi Davey haven't been on this the last week - not a min - yes would love to buddy up on this. Have first week down since Wed and I was down 2lbs with what felt like no effort to be honest. Very fatigued but that's to be expected when sugar is eliminated except for a couple of treats. I also feel a lot more even in temperament which is great. How did you get on?

Do you have to do simply filling for a whole week or can it be day to day picking which plan? Is this in our folder? I'm off to search for the details sounds interesting ...

has anyone found a decent list of foods under simply filling? I got the purple booklet but theres loads of other stuff that comes under it ive noticed as ive tracked.

Its in the red book for week 2 members...

I would say you would need to do it for a whole week, mixing and matching might get a bit messy..

Theres no list as such, and I've noticed more than the highlighted stuff when I go on esource too. It seems to me like its been a bit of an afterthought to be honest... which is a real shame because its a very very good idea! I remember a lot of people used to enjoy core back in the day!

found this pdf link through a google search, hope its helpful x PDG

Back