Does anyone else dread the weekend?

Rolly82

not giving up
Is it just me or does anyone else get the complete opposite of TGIF? On ss o find weekdays much easier but weekends are a killer for me ;( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol it can be, I tend to try to do lots ay the wkend, but then I'm shattered thru the wk! It doesn't help that ketosis makes me wide awake in the night, plus the water :D it gets easier tho, promise ;) xx

I love friday as it's WI day!!

and only my 1st weekend was AWFUL, after that they have been fine :)

I'm the same, I find it easier during the week as there's more structure, but come the weekend and I make fry ups for the family and it's usually take away for the kids and hubby, as well as making lunch..... there's food everywhere!! During the week the kids are at school so only have to think about dinner really.
I find that I struggle much more at the weekend I just have to eat something (but I don't) :)

nah - i hate my job so much i couldn't feel anything but joy towards the weekend.

hahahaha thanks everyone this made me smile I am not alone !!!

Spangles I am not laughing at you but that is funny I feel your pain I once worked in an absolute dive and I used to run out on a Friday at the speed of light!

I slept in today in the hope of making the day shorter and less food time

x

I'm the same, I find it easier during the week as there's more structure, but come the weekend and I make fry ups for the family and it's usually take away for the kids and hubby, as well as making lunch..... there's food everywhere!! During the week the kids are at school so only have to think about dinner really.
I find that I struggle much more at the weekend I just have to eat something (but I don't) :)

That is exactly it structure... god love us we are doing so well... I don't envy you I don't have to cook for anyone you are far stronger than me well done xx

I love friday as it's WI day!!

and only my 1st weekend was AWFUL, after that they have been fine :)

That's a fab way of looking at it WI day... oh God I remember the first weekend so well was horrific... x

Lol it can be, I tend to try to do lots ay the wkend, but then I'm shattered thru the wk! It doesn't help that ketosis makes me wide awake in the night, plus the water :D it gets easier tho, promise ;) xx

Interesting you said that I am really struggling to sleep too... thought it was just me x

Just think, each weekend that passes that's another cuppla pounds gone.
I sleep marvellously on CD, I guess its because my belly is not still trying to digest the evenings huge meal and glassowine :D.
I'm just :gen125:cold, dreading winter, but hopefully by spring...new me...yay!!

Just think, each weekend that passes that's another cuppla pounds gone.
I sleep marvellously on CD, I guess its because my belly is not still trying to digest the evenings huge meal and glassowine :D.
I'm just :gen125:cold, dreading winter, but hopefully by spring...new me...yay!!

Lot's of layers being worn in my house I have started to feel the cold too.

Th only thing that get's me through the awful Saturday nights is the fact I have WI on a Sunday morning... stroke of genius it keeps me sane. Although I am going at 5.30pm instead tomorrow so I can go to the Cenotaph service as my WI in usually 11.30am. I am dying to nip to Boots to see if and what I have lost this week but will refrain in case it send me loopy tonight if it is't a goodun :sigh: x

Oh god it's here again :-(

x

I feel your pain :(

This is my first weekend on CD. There are also some social events that usually I would wholeheartedly join in with...but I just cant see how it will be fun sipping water and watching people empty their plates arrrrggghhh! I should be a fun jolly person without food and wine...its just the social aspect of it! Bah! I just want to sleep for the next 12 weeks!!

Urm i dunno i find the weekend a lot easier? I plodded around the house and pottered on with housework and washing. I managed to drink soooo much water and i just relaxed. Mind last weekend was my first weekend and Saturday was day 1 for me! Will see how i get on this weekend. The hard part for me is evenings when i sit down i wanna get out the crisps and fatty food :) hehehe not anymore :p xxxx

i hate it, hate it, hate it!
i find i'm so consumed with sorting the kids and routine during the week that come the weekend i really struggle to hold it together.
this is my 3rd week, 3rd weekend tomorrow and last weekend was an absolute nightmare, too many temptations for me!
i am working this sunday so that shouldn't be too bad but will try my hardest to keep busy tomorrow and stay away from the chippy! :/
onwards and downwards
sian x

count me in!

I find the weekends my Darkest time since its "our time" and my hubby usually wants to go out somewhere for the day, which means one thing......food!

Today we are off to chester Chrimbo shopping - the joys! Now I will need to be totally focused :)

Being a sahm, with a husband who works 7 days a week errrrrr what's a weekend? Oh yeh its omnibus of masterchef australia and christina aguilera on ' the voice', ohhhhhhhh ladies that's how exiting my life is :D

Hey shrinkin'violet I can't find your diary but iread somewhere that you live in Egypt. We planning to come and visit Cairo for a few days and than go to Hurghada but we are staying in el gouna.

Would you recommend us some restaurants like Italian and Thai and would like to try some Egyptian food as well.

thanks

wow weekend really is a my darkest time also. It's the whole routine of the week that keeps me completely on track and then the weekend looms like a big scary nightmare :-(

x

Back