Does anyone else fantasize about.....

Having the face and body of a certain TV star (or other person?)

I have often wondered who I would look like when I lose weight.....

WHen slim I have fairly prominent cheekbones but am naturally curvy.

I was watching an interview a couple of days ago with the actress who plays Connie Beecham in Holby City and was thinking.... how attractive she is and how much I would like to look like her:eek:

Does anyone else have mad ideas like this?

I always admired Dawn French..........so when I am slim I would like to look like Martine mcCutheon, she is a real woman with curves in the right places

tina hobley or the curvier one from girls aloud kimberly i think her name is
they have nice figures in my opinion

Hmmmm I think the girls from girls aloud are so skinny.......I would never get that small.
Tina Hobley is nice, great figure too.

I would like to have beyonce's figure...in our family no matter thin you get. We have hips, massive bums n thick thighs. lol

Would like to be toned but curvy.

i want lily allens body and i dunno whos face!

i agree thats so wierd i was just thinking how stunning connie beecham is when i was watching holby

in just want to look slim and pretty
dont care who i resemble as long as its not jabba the hut out of star wars :rotflmao:

Can I please have Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore for a body ........................and I will keep my own face thanks
peachy
x

I would definately want Kelly Brookes body! It is to die for!! She's got real curves and guys seem to worship her.

;)

I like Fergie's body (Black Eyed Peas) and JLOs face or Kate Beckinsale's face.

I wish i had high cheeckbones. The only things i like about myself are my slim fingers, big eyes and sharp jaw :)

Its a start, lol :)

I wouldnt mind looking like Ville Valo from HIM :D

I`d like to look like posh spice,,, NOT !!!!!!!!! only joking lol
I would love a body that is healthy but still curvy, like kelly brook

Lindsay Lohan as she's naturally redhead like myself (also in disguise!)

I think she's got a pretty face and I'd kill for her body too!

- Randomly the second I sent that a "real player message center" thing popped up with LLo on :-/ wtf?

Back