Does anyone else...

brochmor

food is not my friend!
Has anyone else had really warm flushing of the cheeks on this diet? The rest of me can be freezing but all of a sudden I will have a really hot flush in my cheeks! It happened all 7 weeks I was on the diet last time too, I had my bloodpressure checked and it was fine, just wondering if I'm the odd one =P xxx

never had that but i am freezing all the time gas bill is going to huge :rolleyes:

I know I'm freezing all the time too, even when I have the hot flushes my hands are freezing so I usually warm them up on my face =P xxx

No warm flushes for me either

Yeah I'm freezing but my cheeks are hot and my nose is sometimes cold. I'm really hot now and I know blood pressure is ok coz it was checked today too!

I have spells hot and cold

Mainly cold though , get ya thermals out ladies :)

I'm definitely getting warmer cheeks and ears, cold everything else though. Speaking of gas bills, I normally cook on the hob with gas and oven/microwave with electricity. Wonder how much I'm saving because I cooked my own meals almost everyday, very little takeaway.

I have cold hands and nose! I also get cold feet so I use hot water bottles. Mind you as my wife seems to be having hot flushes all the time it means I don't have to turn the heating up as I use her to keep me warm!!

bigjeeze said:
I have cold hands and nose! I also get cold feet so I use hot water bottles. Mind you as my wife seems to be having hot flushes all the time it means I don't have to turn the heating up as I use her to keep me warm!!

Lol !! :)

Back