Does anyone have a SW friendly Lasagne recipe please?

Yeah my hubby loves the carbonara I got the recipe out of one of the slimming world books it's his favourite,I was going to make bolognaise but fancied lasagne just hoped I could use quark as have nothing else in,thank you for your help xx

I was just browsing this old thread and came across the wesbite that circes recommended www.slimmingeats.com Some of the receipes are fab but I am a little confused how the syns work, as it states above the recipes what the syns are on days such as Extra Easy days (which I use) then it also states beside certain ingredients that there are syns in them, may up to 10. What way does this actually work then ? xx

the syns above the recipe is the total syns as stated. (some may be per serving or some per entire recipe - it will say clearly)

the syns next to the ingredients are to show you which ingredients in the recipe have the syns. So you know exactly which ingredients you are using have the syn value.

Ruby8 said:
Oh that sounds lovely Tink2011 i would really appreciate your receipe to try xx

Hi for the mince you cook with onion then simmer for 3mins with passata n tinned chopped toms( i like to use the ones with herbs)
Then layer half mince then pasta sheets then same again .
For the sauce mix 340g of fatfree natural yoghurt with 2 eggs n salt n peppper (i use a hand blender) or mix till smooth poor on top ( it will look watery but it sets) then sprinkle on cheese ( i use a hex a portion for each serving)) then cook on a low heat as i didnt cook it long enuf and the pasta was a bit raw! Should take bout 40mins
Yummy!!

Back