Does anyone know a good fake Tan ?

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Now been having a look on line and found Xen Tan , really good write ups but really don't want to pay £17:99
Does anyone know any cheaper good ones ?

All the girls in my office talk about a product called "Fake Bake" and say it is fantastic. Not sure how much it is though!

Mike

I love Johnsons x

I used Bain de Soleil for years, and no one could ever tell that it wasn't real. Since we moved, I have not been able to find it, and have experimented with other brands, but nothing comes close to looking as real as that one did.

But tanning beds and "spray tans" I don't know anything about. I've never used any of those.

I am really fair/pale and use Fake Bake- the place I get my nails done does Spray tans using it, plus you can buy it in a can/spray or cream. The spray can is on the dear side (£20ish) I think, but lasts ages, and works with the melanin in your skin so doesn't turn you a dodgy orange colour, turns you the colour your skin goes in the sun naturally.

Ok thanks mike , yes saw taht on the site yesterday , so thats another good one I take it , i'm so pastey white I will shock a ghost lol , so as i'm going away to palma I don't want to shock everyone lol

joanne , which one is that , is that the one that gives you a glow ?

scarlett , ok , seems worth looking into . I went on utube , it shows you what to do first , exfoliat first then use a moisturiser , more so round ankles kness heels , then use the tan which one yet out of fake bake and xen tan . huh which one will it be ....

i use loreal u can see it when u put it on and it develops gradually- it dosent look fake and lasts for ages n fades without going patchy, its only about 4 or 5 pound from boots etc :)

xxx

Hi stacy ... Thanks for replying , Think I have found one that I will try , hey maybe i'll try that one oneday :) good price too .

st tropez mousse is good. it's about £20 but you get loads of applications out of it. you put it on before bed and it goes on dark brown, so you can see where you've missed. then wash it off in the morning - it's really even.

joanne , which one is that , is that the one that gives you a glow ?

I didn't realize I never came back and answered, sorry!

No it is a "sunless tanning" lotion. It always looked natural. I wish I could find it here, but the beginning of every summer I try again, and its nowhere around, lol.

Ok thanks all for your replys , now i'm going to try one called vichy , also i looked on ebay for fake bake which was ment to be another good one which was the same sort of price as vichy , fake bake was with postage £12 ish .

Ok Mandy i'll be round to try it lol
I need a tan as my legs are stuck in trousers they don't see the sun lol

lol well get that dove moisturiser and put it on ya legs and u will notice the difference...and by all means your welcome rd anytime girly xx

cheers girl , hey we will have to do taht have a pamper day ok !!! when we get the stuff we will do that !

like stacey says the loreal one is brill its the only one i use really and i never get streaks even tho imnot great at applying it lol

Back